Saturday, February 26, 2005

Charged particle science, in trouble at college, two women, roofless luxury houses -- Dreams


Dreams I've had, February 24-26

1 WEIRD CHARGED PARTICLE SCIENCE (not sure if melatonin-pill influenced)

In the dream, things appeared sort of like a dimly lit science diagram. Two negatively charged "masanic" particles were released creating a field, like an electro-magnetic or electrical field. These particles in the dream were "masanic" particles, spelled m-a-s-a-n-i-c. That is the way the name was spelled in the dream. (Some people--I do not know any such people-- have as a last name the name Masanic; Masan is the name of a place in S Korea). Then more negatively charged particles were released into the field created by the "masanic" particles. After these latter particles were released into the field created by the first particles, weird things happened such as: a large radio or TV in the vicinity of the charged field suddenly turned on with its audio blasting at a very high volume.

2 GETTING IN TROUBLE AT A COLLEGE (not sure if melatonin-pill influenced)

I was attending some college. I had a white clean shaven boyish-looking male room-mate who had straight black hair, was of medium build, and was about five feet eight inches tall, a couple of inches shorter than me. Sems we were in some kind of trouble. We had to go to meet this woman who was a supervisor or some such thing in a bathroom. This supervisor was of medium to thin build, caucasian, white, with straight brown somewhat past shoulder length hair. She had a large beak-like nose that stuck out about five inches. As it turned out, though both of us were marched to the bathroom, he was the one who was in trouble. The room-mate got kicked out of the college. The problem with me was, that though the school year had started three or four weeks ago, I still had not registered for any classes. I had to put the notes I had been making in my computer on floppy disks and send them to the big-nosed woman. One of the buildings was like a huge circular room about 100 feet high and 300 feet wide; there was a circular balcony about 30 feet above the ground around the perimeter of the room; to the inside side of the circular balcony you could look down on the first floor of the gigantic room, and to the right side of the circular balcony there were very large classrooms. The architecture and interior dec was modern, wall to wall brown colored carpeting, goldish colored sophisticated lighting. One of the classrooms entered from the balcony was filled with about 1000 students in a lecture hall. I thought I was out of trouble with big-nosed woman, but then I felt her poke me in the side twice with a pencil while I was lying in bed.

3 THE BLOG-POST ABOUT TWO WOMEN (not sure if melatonin-pill influenced)

I saw on an internet web page black font color text in a paragraph which had plenty of space between the lines; the text looked the way arial size ten font in an email looks when a blog-post is posted to this blog by email. Most of the words in the text were in yellow hilite; lots of the words were in bold-face type. The text was about this pretty but not fat woman in the area who has gigantic muscular thighs and this other sexy wide hipped but slim red-headed busty woman I ran into at the local Exxon gas station who expressed an interest in sex//marriage with me.

4 THE LUXURY HOUSES WITHOUT ROOFS (melatonin-pill influenced)

I was walking along the side of a road out in some suburban, almost rural type area on a summerish fairly sunny day; the road was sort of on top of a hill, and to the left of the road there was a valley with about twelve houses in it, that were bordered by a forest like area with lots of tall trees. The houses in this luxury community were circular shaped, about forty yards in diameter. They were all single-story. None of them had roofs but they were finished, people were living in them--aparently they were not even supposed to have roofs. Since the houses did not have roofs from the road I could see right into the rooms. One of the rooms, a typical room for this community, had a large approx nine foot diameter circular bed in it with a white bedspread. One side of the bed was angled upwards at about a 45 degree angle forming a kind of backrest. In the area a person lying on the bed would lean her or his back against on this backrest, was what looked like a TV screen on a TV that has been turned off; this TV-screen-like area was about two feet high and four feet wide. Standing by the side of the road was a stocky young white clean shaven male with normal length straight red hair who was about five feet eight inches in height. Though I had never seen him, he was from University High school in Chicago. He reminded me of a couple of people from U-high. He was irascible, irritable, hostile. He was from this luxury community. But there was another young white male from this community, who was like the red-haired one, only less stocky, about five feet six inches tall, with black hair. This shorter black haired guy was friendly. I went inside one of the luxury houses with him.

About the time I had the above dream, I had some other dreams that I could not remember for more than a few seconds after I had them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC