Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Super bowl and college track beauties; bookcases -- dreams

Three dreams I have had recently

1THE BEAUTY WITH THE GIGANTIC SHOULDERS

In the dream I saw the white woman who pops up in dreams around Super Bowl time (I'll here call her SB). I had the dream a day or two before the Super Bowl and was going to report it prior to the Bowl but decided not to because I thought such might defile the Super Bowl.

SB exists in real life. Her shoulders are 40 inches wide approx, she has a pretty face and straight brown hair and is about five feet ten inches tall.

In the dream I saw a trapezoid (A quadrilateral having two parallel sides); the upper side of it was about 24 inches wide, and the lower side of it was about 16 inches wide. The lower side was about 12 inches below the upper side. The trapezoid was a brown line on a white background. Inside and outside the line that formed the trapezoid there was simply white. The brown line was about an inch wide. It ran like a straight line between the upper left corner and the lower left corner, same with the right corners, so overall it looked like a distorted square. The brown line about an inch wide was SB's shaved [DELETED] hair, and the white skin the skin in her groin area which was flat not fat.

When I awoke, I was thinking, man, that lady must have really wide hips! In real life she wore that long hospital type white overcoat-robe type thing doctors and nurses wear when I saw her so I did not see how wide her hips were.

In the earlier dream about the piece of bacon sizzling when it encountered the boys with the big feet, the piece of bacon slid out of a white cloth envelope that resembled the white hospital type overcoat SB wears draped over her huge shoulders. I think maybe the piece of bacon represented a woman I saw on Bacon St., who is connected with SB somehow.


2 DREAM THAT A COLLEGE TRACK BEAUTY HIDES HER LARGE BREASTS

In the dream I saw pretty white approx five feet nine inches tall Caitlyn.

Real life note: She used to be a college track star; she looks like a tall strong marilyn Chambers with short hair; I heard at the track meet a rumor that she'd marry me. Lucky for me, I encountered Caitlyn at a track meet that was not held at Boston University, or Brandeis, which have both barred me from campus for reasons that in my opinion are trivial.

In the dream, she was standing about fifteen feet away looking like a normally dressed woman, dressed in a gray plad long sleeved shirt and pants. the stripes on the shirt were crimson and other colors. I think she was wearing blue jeans. I could not see her well. She stood in front of a brown background. It was like a scratchy out of focus photograph.

The thought in my mind in the dream, was that her breasts stuck out 22 INCHES or were 22 INCHES long.

Since in real life Caitlyn wearing a bra appeared to have average or slightly larger than average breasts, when I awoke I could not believe that she was really that big-chested; and I wondered at how she could heroically accomplish such great things in track despite the burden of large (but hidden in a minimizer), heavy breasts.


3 DREAM ABOUT MY BOOKCASES ON A BASKETBALL COURT NOT BOTHERING THE PLAYERS

There were these two college basketball teams playing each other on a basketball court. It appeared to be a scrimmage as opposed to a competition match. A good number of the players were tall strong and white. Around the far right corner of the basketball court, there were these dark brown shiny bookcases with books in them, lined up along the edges of the corner, running about 10 feet down the border of the court in both directions at the corner.

These book cases were right on the border of the wall at the edge of the indoor basketball court; the borders of the court were right at the wall itself. The bookcases belonged to me and had my books and papers in them and I had put them there. For some reason it had not even occurred to me that me putting them there could cause any problem for the players on the court.

The two teams went about playing there game while they ignored the bookcases that it seemed obviously got in their way. The bookcases did not bother them at all.

Despite the fact the bookcases did not bother them, I moved the bookcases from the gym up to the roof. I used an elevator to move them to the roof on the sixth floor. It was a cool yet warm starry night on the roof. I wondered how I could cover up the bookcases with the books on them on the roof so rain and snow would not damage them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC