Thursday, February 03, 2005

Dream: HL & LW visit Chicago without me, HL unfaithful?

In the dream, (non-melatonin night) HL & LW took a trip to Chicago together. HL & LW were discussed in a previous blog-post in this blog. HL &LW are that type that is considered a goddess amongst those who revere pretty, muscular, wide, stocky, big muscled, yet feminine-shaped and shapely, extremely busty women. The busty amazons and Glamazons cults revere such women.

My individual version of such goddess-cultism, which is a cultism that is often nothing more than shameless-auto-eroticism, is that such women can be goddesses when rituals are performed with them so that as a result the sexual passion the initiated male (myself) feels for them will not incur the wrath of God, and so that, as a result of the sexual passion in the initiate (myself) being soaked up by ritualized God-approved sex with the goddesses, the initiate's (myself) mind becomes emptied of sexual passions that are not God-approved.

This may be hard to believe, but at least my version of it, and probably other versions of it, involves legalistic attention being paid to religious ritual and government laws. What shall we call my particular version of the neo-courtly-love cults? Whatever you call it, say neo-semi-authoritarian-ritualism, the point is that the woman involved becomes a goddess, because she is the vehicle whereby the initiate distances himself from sexual passions that God does not approve of. The force of the ritual the initiate performs with the goddess, turns the goddess into something for which the initiate's sexual passion is approved of. The sexiness of the goddess is transformed from something that is a powerful force for the production of illicit lust into a powerful force that helps the initiate distance himself from illicit lust, by virtue of the power of the rituals performed.

In real life: HL & LW both, of whom in reality appearance-wise are of the pretty-busty-amazon tribe, said to me, "I do"...LW got extremely excited once while walking by me. She has smiled at me a couple of times....HL also said to me once, "I f___"...I didnt even answer them when they said these things to me as they worked behind checkout or service counters...I saw them walking somewhere together once.

In the dream:

HL & LW went together on a visit to Chicago. They went to Chicago together without me. It has been a day-dream for me for a long time, akin to the jewish dreams of visiting Jerusalem, for me to visit Chicago, where I spent my boyhood governed by an idealistic liberal-democrat government, with Glamazons such as HL & LW. But in the night-dream, they visited Chicago without me. Then they went somewhere else.

I visited Chicago after they did. In Chicago I saw my brother lying down on the ground, lying on his side, in the foetal position, on the flat, light-brown colored, sand-like earth. I noticed more than I usually do, how aside from the aesthetic good points of his face, sometimes his face looks a little too large, childish and brutal. He was frowning. He told me that he did not have any friends. I was thinking to myself what about this girlfriend he had been talking about.

My brother was perhaps, lying on the ground in this huge barn like room, with an earth floor. It was like some kind of farm states giant agricultural convention hall marketplace storage area. But this huge hall was filled with stalls, each about the size of a long narrow kitchen in an apartment. Most of these stalls contained basically a kitchen and nothing else. One of the stalls represented the apartment my brother lives in. There were about a half dozen white females in it, who were smiling. They felt friendly with regards to my brother. I did not know any of them. They were adult young women, white race, mostly wavy yellow haired, close to average height and build, their faces looked such that you could not tell whether the yellow in the hair was faked. They were not the prettiest type but they were not ugly or below average in terms of their face either. They seemed like nice rural midwestern blonde types.

There in Chicago I heard some rumor that HL, but not LW, had had sex with my brother, while she visited Chicago. My brother was claiming that this was true. In the dream HL was my wife and-or girl-friend and I felt angry at my brother for having had sex with her and for claiming he had had sex with her, and I felt angry with HL for having had sex with my brother, I felt she was polluting everything by turning sex into a charity she passed out to those that she pitied....I knew that with me it was real emotion and passion but I was sure with my brother it was a bizarre form of charity. I felt the proper setup was me having more than one wife with both of them loyal to me alone.

I interrogated my brother re HL's physical characteristics to find out if he was telling the truth. How big was her [DELETED] hair patch? He reported it to be smaller than it was in actuality. How long were her breasts? I held my arm out, he said they equaled the distance from the armpit to the knuckles on the outstretched arm....I knew they were significantly longer than that...I began to doubt his story.





@2005 David Virgil Hobbs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC