Friday, February 11, 2005

the hidden 22, investments up, dirty water, two sons: dreams


Dreams I've had since approx Feb 8 2005

NOTE: Though this blog-post was posted on Tueday Feb 11 8:29 PM, for some reason blogspot.com listed it as posted on Tuesday Feb 15 at 233 AM. I have changed the time and date of this blog-post from Feb 15, 233 AM to Feb 11, 8:29 AM, which is what it should be. Section 1 of this blog.post (below) discusses a dream in a blog-post, "Super Bowl & College Track Beauties" that I attempted to post on Feb 9, at 9:00 PM. However the "Super Bowl & College Track Beauties" blog-post, posted by e-mail, never made it on to the online blog. Therefore, Section 1, below, did not make sense, until I finally succeeded in getting the blog-post about the "Super Bowl & college track beauties into the online blog. This kind of thing, is UTTERLY DISASTROUS, if a blog is to be used to show how dreams can be psychic. The fact that the blog-author can change blog-post times and dates does not help either. It is a small consolation that my attempts to post blogs by email, that never get posted, are recorded in some obscure locations. I guess a blog by itself is not a good tool for showing how dreams can at least seem to be psychic.

1. Perhaps the dream about the female college track star was connected with the accident at Boston University

It was Wednesday morning at 100 AM that the train hit those two Boston University students (except for those for whom we should not ask such things, I ask you God in the name of Yayzoos known as Jesus your Son, have mercy on the souls of all who have died including these two students). I had the dream about the female track star, Caitlyn, having hidden away 22 inch long breasts, either before or after this unfortunate occurrence, some time between late Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning.

The dream was about this beautiful female college track star, who seems to have normal sized breasts, regarding whom in real life, her team-mates said to me, that she'd marry me. Decribing the dream I noted that having been barred from the Boston University and Brandeis campuses, if the track meet had been held on one of those campuses, I would have never been able to meet this female college track star Caitlyn.

It is possible that the dream about the 22 inch college track star, was in some way connected to the unfortunate incident at Boston University. The dream could have been a premonition of the event, or it could have been a sympathetic reaction to the event after it occurred.

(Related) Today Friday in real life:

I must admit that I ate at the soup kitchen, because I got all my money tied up getting a credit card, did not get a gift card I was supposed to get, have had problems getting money out of my Trust Fund, and could not work because my car according to the mechanic should not be driven on the highway now.

Serving food at the Soup Kitchen, were two pretty semi-provocatively dressed (tight clothes) students from Brandeis, which I am barred from for what I consider to be mountain made out of molehill type reasons. Chief Callahan at Brandeis would not lift the bar on me when I called him on the phone a year or two after I was barred. I have now been barred from Brandeis for about ten years. The two pretty white straight-brown-haired (Brandeis has more gentiles than jews) Brandeis students smiled at me and seemed glad to see me; they had a human warmth to them. Of the shorter one of the two it could be said, that you would not be able to find a better looking female on the Brandeis campus. Her straight long brown hair reached her hips and her pretty face was prettier than typically pretty.

I asked the taller one of them what group they were from. She said they were from the Hunger and Homelessness Group, which was a sub-group of the "Waltham Greoup" at Brandeis. She smiled at me as she said this. I was kind of suprised that she would be as friendly as she was, with a guy who was eating at the Soup Kitchen. Her face slightly reminded me of Elvis Presley's but her hair was brown, female-length and straight. She happened to be about eight feet away from Bob Gilbert who was sitting at one of the tables when I asked her the question.

Then I asked Bob if he needed a ride home. He said he needed a ride but did not want a ride, he was going to take the bus home. He was crabbily annoyed with me; he claimed that he was going to chat up this Brandeis student, but I got in the way by quizzing her when she was in his imperial vicinity. Bob has impaired eyesight. He invariably is crabby with me when I happen to be at his apartment or meet him anywhere. He thinks of himself as advanced in computer science. He eats at the Soup Kitchen almost every day.

The guy who these Brandeis young women were with, was a nice looking white guy with straight black hair, clean shaven, about average height. He did not seem too thrilled when he saw me quiz the Brandeis female Elvis. He sort of hanged his head as he cleaned the tables after I did this.

Nowadays crabby jealous Bob Gilbert, is the one who always stands up in front of everyone to say the prayer before each meal at the Soup Kitchen. For a long time I have had the 1 Timothy 6:17-19 quote on my resume, for a long time I have been involved in writing up religious prose and poetry, all this time Bob Gilbert has been constantly crabby with me, and now, he is the one who says the prayers at the Soup Kitchen every day!


2. $225k Trust Fund rises by $45k

In the dream, my trust fund was worth about $225,000. I saw words attesting to this effect, written out in large whitish-grayish script letters about eight inches high, against a black background. The letters were sort of hard to see. The words that were written out said that the worth of my trust fund had risen by $45,000 in one day. I had this dream one or two nights ago.


3. The dirty glass of water

In the dream I saw a glass of water, that was about half full. I could'nt exactly specify why the glass of water was dirty. Seemed there was some kind of crimsonish colored piece of rubber attached to it on the inside near the rim. Seemed the rim area had what looked like dried glue around it. I was really thirsty so I took a sip of the glass of water anyway. Something about the smell of the glass of water, brought to my mind the semen of a horse, although I do not really know what the semen of a horse smells like. It smelled sort of ammonia like.


4. Dream about longing for a female

In the dream, I was closely surrounded by thin metal rectangular sheets, that were about the size of posters people have on their walls. These metal sheets were different shades of brown. I felt hemmed in by them. They felt hot. I felt hot and dry. I felt like I would like to be around Linda, who I discussed in the previous blog-post about the Mound Builders.


5. Dream about LW & HL having boys

In the dream, I was in Iraq. I was shown someone's vision of what he hoped Iraq would look like in the future. I saw a very big, extremely modern city. It had tons of skyscrapers. I saw this city from up in the air, at night time. Seemed I was being flown through the air, to see this person's idea of what he wanted and hoped this city to look like. Then I was flown further on, and shown a vision of what this person wanted the deserts of Iraq thgat bordered this city to look like in the future. Where the desert that bordered the first city I was shown reached a large body of water, the water was made use of to reclaim the desert land and make it habitable and usable. Large gleaming modern skyscraper filled cities were on the desert land that had been improved. There must have been about a dozen of them in the desert side by side. All of these cities, the first one I saw, and the ones on the desert land that had been improved by water, were the size of cities like Chicago.

On a porch at this time while I was not flying, in the daylight time, I saw these two boys. They had normal length straight black hair. I did not see their faces well; they were playfully sort of wrestling, one of them had a bear hugh on the other from behind. Their faces looked like normal white American faces. They looked like twins. They were both about five feet seven inches tall. They both had sparse or cut-short beards and I think also mustaches. They both had black hair on their chests. The stripe of hair on their chests was similar to a wide triangle about three to four inches high and reached from one side of the torso to the other, it was shaped sort of like a triangle with one point on the bottom of the triangle in the middle of the triangle. These boys were not moderately stocky but not fat; their muscles were not well defined like a weightlifter's muscles. Their shoulders were of about average width. One of them was the son of LW by me and the other was the son of HW by me (see previous blog).

After I awoke I felt confused. HW is a pretty muscular glamazon with very wide shoulders, who is about five feet nine inches tall. LW is a pretty muscular glamazon with very wide shoulders who is about five feet four inches tall average height for a woman. I am five feet ten inches tall, with normalish sized shoulders, and of medium build, and I have almost no hair on my chest. So then how could these boys be only five feet seven inches tall, despite having all that hair on their chest? How could they not be muscular and wide shouldered?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC