Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A French snob, a tough white neighborhood, cool Harvard wrestlers -- dreams

Dreams I had Feb 13-15 (melatonin-pill-influenced)


Introductory note re screw-ups by blogspot.com, possibly psychic elements in dream #3:

This blog-post was originally posted to blogspot.com at 1:17 AM Feb 15, by e-mail, or so I thought. But, like approximately one third of the blog-posts I attempt to post by e-mail to my blog here at blogspot.com, (though I did not realize this) it never made it on to the blog!
After I attempted to post this blog-post at 1:17 AM Feb 15, at 7:00 PM Feb 15, I came across an article on the web about how a big palace that belonged to Rome's first kings, had just been discovered beneath the Roman "Forum", which is in the same area of Rome as the Colosseum ( http://www.rense.com/general63/as.htm ). The dream I had that might be connected with the Roman archaeological discovery is dream #3 below, entitled, "The Harvard Wrestlers". I am re-posting this blog-post now, at 9:30 PM, on Thursday Feb 17. But I am giving it the post-time which it originally should have had, 1:17 AM Feb 15.
Blogspot.com, somehow managed to attribute the approximate original attempted post-time (1:17 AM Feb 15) of this blog-post entitled "A French snob, a tough white neighborhood, cool Harvard wrestlers -- dreams", to an earlier blog-post entitled "the hidden 22, investments up, dirty water, two sons: dreams", which was posted Friday, February 11, 2005 8:29 PM. Small consolation that hidden away in some obscure locations are the records of the attempts to post this blog-post by email.
This is a mess, the way so many of the attempts to post to blogs at blogspot.com by e-mail do not succeed, or are given the wrong date-time stamps. We do not have the time and energy, to, every time we attempt to post by e-mail, hang around to check to see if the post actually worked, and re-post if it did not. Some of these blog-posts contain possibly psychic elements which render time of post important. What if I was reccommending some stock purchase or sale, and these kind of screw-ups occurred? I am seriously considering going back to newsgroups--newsgroups might be polluted by rude psychos but this might be even worse.


1 THE FRENCH SNOB

A French man told me that SB (the Super Bowl lady see previous blog-post) did not want to see me. In the dream SB was working down by the police station on Lexington St. She was not working on Main St. where she works in real life. The French "snob" seemed tall, about six feet five inches tall, and dark, though I did not see him. He seemed athletically built. He had a deep voice and a French accent. It seemed as if he was a harsh, aggressive snob.



2 THE TOUGH WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD

I was outdoors playing with young people, seemed to be evening, late daylight, summerish weather, clear skies. I was in an area where there were football sized parks, lawns, houses. The area was divided up into "turfs" that belonged to various gangs. I strayed into the wrong territory. Keith Getz who in real life went to my high school threw rocks at me. About 15 yards away I could see him crouching behind a hillock about 3 or 4 feet high. I think it was Keith but it might have been Andy his brother.

I ran through an opening in a hedgerow into a nearby football field sized park surrounded by trees. In the park there was a short white medium build woman with long wavy dark brown hair, who belonged to some gang I was not in. I threw a big pear at her, football style, for her to catch. The pear was the size of a grapefruit, with one end elongated into a narrow handle-like prouberance. The pear sank like a baseball sinker only more severely as it sailed towards her after I threw it to her football style from about 15 yards away. She caught it. Then she she was no longer hostile. I had not thrown the pear at her to hurt her, but as a kind of friendly present.

There was a football game on the field, it was about eight white young men on each team. The QB on my team was Michael Gross. I was at a tight end position. The opposing player on the other team, who would rush at me after the snap of the ball, was also Michael Gross. He was making growling sounds like an animal, this was his idea of psyching me out.



3 THE HARVARD WRESTLERS

I was on the Harvard campus. It was late evening, daylight, summerish, clear skies weather. I wanted to watch a wrestling tournament at Harvard. The cops at the building I was at, would not let me in the building to watch the wrestling tourney, although I was not barred from campus. One of the cops was clean shaven, white, with normal length straight black hair. His typicalish looking face was not the Harvard student or staff type of face. It was more like the middle class working class non-academic face. He had a pompous demeanour. To me it seemed as if he was a pompous punk; to me, it seemed that he was disorderly, because of the way he was pompous with me, even though he was physically and mentally speaking inferior to me. He was about six feet tall and medium to thin in build, but he seemed kind of pudgy as opposed to muscular though he was not fat. He wore the blue short sleeved uniform, I think he was not wearing his cop-hat. I was thinking of myself as a potential wrestler. I finally after making some phone calls to Harvard administrators and so forth, got allowed in the building to watch the wrestling tourney at Harvard.

The building where the tourney is at was somewhere around the Harvard Law School. There were huge halls inside the building, that were much bigger than the total size of the building as seen from outside. The inside looked like the interior of a medieval european castle. I was in a long curving hallway, on a floor at least a couple of feet off the ground. The hallway curved like the perimeter of a circle about four hundred yards wide. On one side of the curving hall there were pillars and arch shaped windows looking out into the sky, and on the other side was this giant "bowl" that was like a Roman Colosseum.

The curving perimeter hall and the Colosseum-bowl within were both made primarily out of some sand-colored type of stone. The stone was well crafted and curved and smoothed, as if worked by strong men or powerful machines. The architectural style was sort of a cross between medieval Norman and classical Roman, more subdued, and less ornate than Norman, more blocky and simple than Norman.

The wrestling tourney was in the Colosseum-like area. I was hanging out with some Harvard alum who was a wrestler. He was short, caucasian, brown skinned, normal-length slightly wavy black haired. He ws of about medium build. He wore these space-age dark blue-almost-black opaque colored sunglasses, the type where the rims are the same color and material as the lense. The sunglasses made him look intimidating but when he took his sunglasses off he looked trustworthy. He said he could bench press 500 pounds. By way of contrast I can bench press less than 200 pounds.

I was wondering how much the ability to bench press lots of weights, has to do with the ability to wrestle. I liked these Harvard wrestler guys I was hanging out with. They were not unnaturally pompous stiff cold pretentious etc etc like a fair number of the Harvard and Boston area people seem to be. I enjoyed being around them; it was energizing to be around them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC