Friday, March 03, 2006

Dream about Pres Dubya and Al Gore being Mongoloids

In the dream, I saw a group of men outside on the sidewalk. It was daylight, seemed it was cloudy not sunny. I saw them from a vantage point about ten yards away horizontally and about seven yards up vertically. It was as if I was looking out a first or second story window and there they were on the sidewalk below me. There were about eight of them standing in a circle, wearing dark suits and it seemed white shirts. They all had black hair, they were fairly stocky, they all were about five feet six inches in height. They all had black hair. Their skin color was similar to my skin color, a light brown color, a "beige" color so despised by this one female national radio announcer who used to be on the radio. They all looked the same. They were all Mongoloid. Two of them were Dubya Bush and Al Gore. Bush and Gore looked like short stocky Mongoloids with black hair in the dream.

The DCCC calls me up wanting a donation. But you can see how I feel from this dream. And if you are not abysmally ignorant or cery intellectually lazy you can understand the dream.





@2006 David Virgil Hobbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC