Thursday, December 08, 2005

clearing the browser cache really does solve log in problems at blogger.com

Had some trouble getting this post up because I could get into edit posts to change past posts but could not get into create posts to create a new post--I would get a login page and the login would not work.

I tried alot of stuff blogger.com help suggested but did not try clearing the cache. I wrote to blogger.com and got an email that contained a link to a page that said, "clear your cache...REALLY!". Seems Blogger.com can read our minds, we think clearing the cache would work for the lower fellows not for us, we do not like to clear our cache because we know about all the cool software that processes the stuff in our cache. But clearing the cache did work for me, after I cleared the cache I could no longer get into the edit blogs page to make changes there without logging in, but I was able to log in and create a new post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC