Monday, November 14, 2005

The email sent to underdogs that coincided with lots of 2002 college football upsets

In 2002, during the college football season, during the bowl games, I chose twelve teams, all underdogs, to which I sent an email containing a poem and some theology and apologetics. Nine of these teams won, accomplishing upsets, sometimes by very high margins. The emails sent out in 2002 were somewhat different compared to those I am sending out this year. When I did not have as good luck upsetting favorites this year as I did last year, I reverted to the 2002 type email this year, but so far that has not seemed to be superior to the use of the 2005 model. Time marches on I guess, people in 2005 are not satisfied with the 2002 models of things. But I thought I would let you have the link to an online version of one of the 2002 emails, the one I sent to the USC QBs coach Sarkisian. You can find a copy of it at:

http://www.angelfire.com/ma/vincemoon/uscemail.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC