Friday, June 10, 2005

Dying teacher's cries of pain drowned out by song; tungsten darkness people of Boston -- dreams

The last two dreams I've had as of June 10 2005

I saw some white dark haired people on a rowboat about fifty yards away. There were about a dozen of them on the boat, they filled up the boat. They were singing songs. Somehow I knew they were eastern european. Their dying teacher was on the boat with them. They were singing songs to cover up the "cancer cries" (the phrase that came to me in the dream) of their dying teacher. I did not actually hear their singing or the cries of the teacher but I knew that was what was going on. The noise of their songs was designed to cover up the teacher's cries of pain.


I typed some search words into Google, search phrases, designed to discover how breasts in females grow large. This had something to do with my interest in the buxom Arlington School young lady. Then I saw the Boston area from a point about a mile above the Boston area; either that or I saw a map of the Boston area from above. The areas where there were no people were a dark green, and the areas where the people were were in a color that was almost black. These black areas were dark patches of tungsten, and they were also, the people in the area. Three or four of these little patches of blackish tungsten, each represented one of the young women who on the internet I discovered had also attended the Arlinton School. There was a spiritual darkness in these dark patches of tungsten, it was the same darkness as in the dream seemed to me to exist in an elderly Hindu gentleman that I know, a kind of dark black aggression that exists inside those who are not Christians. Yet I felt aware that there were people in the Boston area who were people who were not dark patches of tungsten with spiritual darkness in them; I was thinking and-or hoping that the buxom Arlington School young woman was not one of the tungsten darkness people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC