Sunday, May 22, 2005

gothic bldg, Harvard reunion, oppressed Indian workers, a flying cruise ship -- dreams

Dreams I had night after May 21

1 I saw a very big gothic building at night, that reminded me of the gothic buildings at the U of Chicago. One end of this building was tall and rectangular, with a flat roof, the other longer end was shorter and had a roof that sloped on two sides to a point in the middle. It had lots of floors, that were not vertically high, one on top of the other. The floors were full of pairs of eyes.

2 About 50 yards away I saw Lillian walking towards me at night. She was glistening, she looked vibrant and very beautiful; she looked divine, superhuman.

3 I was in this big hall that was kind of dark, there were a bunch of Harvard re-unions in it, one for this year, another for that. I went to the 1976 reunion room, there was a young good looking white woman with short straight brown hair handling the paperwork. Then I realized this was the wrong reunion, 1976 was the first year I was at Harvard, not the year I graduated. Walking through the hall I passed by a tall caucasian brown skinned guy wearing a surgeon type of shirt who was in my reunion group, but I was too preoccupied with thoughts to say anything to him. Then I met what looked like a short white black haired guy wearing glasses with thick dark rims; he was wearing cloth over his head the way Indian women who wear saris do. "He'" took off the cloth on his head, and it turned out he was a woman in my re-union group. Her name was Millig Bollup. She had a job in the Boston area as a nurse, and some other job. I was impressed by how good the people I went to college with have been at making money. I had to do some business with someone who was handling my reunion group, who sat behind a tall narrow table, like a bank teller, behind a glass partition. I was preoccupied so I absent mindedly told this teller like person my name was Millig Bollup. I had to give some card or something to Millig Bollup so she could get me some kind of ID where I could pretend to be someone I was not. I was looking in the mirror. I looked youngish; my hair wqs normal length with short bangs at the top of the forehead, I was clean shaven, I looked short. I was thinking, how it was weird that I was now KING, though still a relatively young man, yet, everyone was ahead of me financially and I had to run around meeting up with people I went to college with in an effort to resurrect myself financially. I was thinking that me having become king, vindicated my conduct while at Harvard, and vindicated the conduct of my classmates while I was at Harvard. In the lobby leading to the hall with the reunions I had lunch with Heather L. I talked and talked. Then I decided it was time for me to shut up and let her talk.

4 I saw a factory in India lit by yellow light bulbs. The factory workers were screwing things into a wall. Supervisors were standing behind them. These pitiable factory workers were all in perpetual debt to the Indian factories that made the tools that they had to buy or rent. My dad was telling me that he was poor compared to these Indian factory owners.

5 This huge airplane, shaped like a vacation cruise ship that had only one level on its deck, took off. As it took off, It's tail end brushed against a tall building, but it did not crash. I think this cruise airplane was connected with the reunions. I was sitting in the absolutely last, back row of seats. It was like a seat on a roller coaster ride at an amusement park. I felt my body press against the restraining bar in front of me as the plane took off.

Waking notes. There have been a good number of dreams that I have not reported lately. Some dreams seem more worth reporting than others. Some people would think I was too dreamy if I reported them all. Reporting them all takes precious time and energy. Unfortunately there are people who think that the purpose of a blog, is to avoid offending specically them as an individual. This makes reporting of some of the dreams problematic. RE (2), there are women such as Lillian that certain men despise, simply because these women are strong, muscular, and very busty. Yet it seems to me, that even such scorners should be able to see how if you ignore the muscularity and bustiness of such women, they still have admirable qualities that even such scorners should be able to admire. I am not sure it is a good idea to not report every dream. Sometimes dreams that seem nonsensical or unremarkable, turn out to be psychic, prohetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC