Wednesday, June 01, 2005

confusion regarding one of the "priestesses" -- dream

I saw white Megan running around a track. She was a couple of yards in front of a woman I saw from behind, who looked black or south asian. Somehow I had gotten things confused, so that although I thought the white one was Megan, actually the dark one was named Megan, and the white one, who I thought was Megan, was named something else. Or I thought the dark one was named Megan, whereas actually the white one was the one named Megan. There was this kind of confusion.

When I awoke, I was thinking, that in my mind in waking life Megan was the priestess the sound of whose voice could bring me closer to God; the exotic dancer downtown was the priestess who drew me close to God by me looking at her, who never answered my letters; and there was Anne who could get me feeling closer to God's presence, the divine spirit, by being friendly with me, not sexual but girlfriendish for one short night, who got married to Lawrence, and then there was Linda who got married to David, who was the one I could feel deeply emotional about after playing frisbee in the park with her, which, if it did not directly draw me closer to God, ended up making me more priestly a person and thence closer to God. These were the ones that were like priestesses in my life, sort of like an ear, an eye, a heart, and a mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC