Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Impulsive trip by air to Los Angeles California -- dream

I was standing in a line, the Arlington School girl (Belmont) was at my side, it was relaxing to have her at my side.

Impulsively, off the bat, I flew to Los Angeles California on a plane. I had never been there so I wanted to see it. I got off at the LA airport. It was decorated in colorful Cal-mex style. There was a fairly tall and strong black guy in a white short sleeved shirt at the airport behind a desk. He had some paperwork for me, I did not get a copy of the paperwork, there were people in line getting the paperwork; the guy did not give the paperwork to me so I did not get it done.

Then, I was in a foyer talking to a tall husky muscular clean shaven white guy with a pleasant looking roundish yet chiseled-ish face, who wore a white short sleeved shirt. I closed my eyes as a way of relaxing while talking to him and told him about how I knew Danny Rudolph dean of Stanford Business School and how I had written essays considered "brilliant" on topics such as business school. When I opened my eyes the guy I was talking to was gone, and what I saw in front of me was at least a couple of elderly white ladies, with gray hair, whose faces were about two feet high from chin to top of forehead.

Then I was at a bar, and the young white woman who was the bartender, who had wavy brown hair, was as close to me as possible given the separation of the bar and smiling at me, she seemed hot with passion for me; she looked like the locan Exxon gas station girl, and there were a couple of other young white women near me smiling at me who seemed hot for me also.

In another dream I had at approx the same time I sent an email to some people and I had one person in the to box, and several in the cc box, since I wanted to play by the Bill Gates rules of spam. But I wanted to shift the addresses from the CC box to the To box because, the emails were really TO all the people, nobody was really secondary, a CC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC