Thursday, May 26, 2005

living in a big house with lots of people and a pool

I was living in a large low wide rectangular squarish house; my brother and me, and Heather L., and some other women and I think some other guys maybe also lived in it. There were guests visiting it. It was hard to tell the guest from those who lived there but I felt plenty of people lived in it. It was a pleasant place to live. In ground floor area I'd guess it was around 400 square yards. You could get lost in it, going from room to room on the ground floor.

My brother was in the house with some friends of his. I was following him from room to room, hoping to get a little of the pot he was smoking with them. I never got any, I lost track of my brother, gave up. There was a swimming pool in the house, and across a hallway, there was a real big swimming pool that belonged to Brandeis U. I asked if we could use the Brandeis U pool. Someone answered that we could, but I felt he was talking about the pool in our house, which I knew we could use, and not the Brandeis pool I was unsure of. In the parking lot in front of the house there was a crimson van, the van was gone, and all that was left was a door, I think the left front door of the van. There was a room in the house, with booths with tables of the type you find in restaurants; across the table from me was this light skinned black guy who had cancer who was an accountant. He had three pot cigarettes and showed me half of one. Heather L who was wearing her hair like the TV announcer Heather Unruh, had left of the house with some of her women friends and I felt that I missed her.

When I awoke I was thinking of how people complain about polygamy, yet at the same time, a man can solve alot of financial problems for his family simply by taking in one or more wealthy wives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC