Monday, June 13, 2005

Aryans originated in Northeast Africa like H Sapiens? -- dream

I saw a map of the northeast Africa area; or I saw the northeast Africa area from above as from a satellite. I saw eastern Ethiopia in gray, and the area outside of eastern ethiopia was in brown. The thought in my head, was that the Aryans originated in Eastern Ethiopia, whence they migrated in a southeasterly direction to spread into the world.

When I awoke I was thinking:

that if they migrated in a southeasterly direction, they would migrate into the sea.

That according to the (original) theory (see my Usenet posts) that I developed while studying the various opinions, H Sapiens migrated from northeast Africa, and spreading into the world mated with H Erectus that had preceded him out of Africa, different types of H Erectus from different areas, producing the racial variations in man. The dream would seem to indicate that the Aryans and H Sapiens were the same people. According to my theory the discrepancy between the date of the genetic eve, earlier by at least a hundred thousand years than the so called "genetic adam", is accounted for by a general catastrophe that wiped out everyone on earth except the "genetic Adam"'s tribe/family, which was a mix of the genetic Adam's H Sapiens lineage and H Erectus lineages from different areas brought together in one place, a high plain in the Kashmir mountains: the "genetic Adam" was actually the "genetic Noah" and the "genetic Eve's husband was the true genetic Adam. In my picture of things what I call H Erectus was actually quite similar to H Sapiens, and just as beautiful: H Erectus differed simply in terms of exiting Africa at an earlier time.

Some experts have said that the mitochondrial maternal-line DNA of the South Asian people is from northeast Africa.





@2005 David Virgil Hobbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC