Saturday, January 01, 2005

Meaning of the four champion ladies each associated with number six

In my December 30 post to this blog, I talked of how, since the four beautiful white champion ladies who in a dream I had defeated the New England Patriots in the stone age war anachronism contest, each were associated with the number six, as in the number of the beast 666 (Nero), I had, almost comically, developed a fear that relationships with such would be somehow ungodly. On top of this there has been noise opining that there is something evil about these four ladies (they exist in real life), because they are "too sexy" or "too poor".
 
When I first had this dream about these four champion ladies, in my hurry to attempt to expediate the reporting and to reduce what I had dreamt to something easily remembered, I at first noted that they were all "ranked sixth". Thereafter my tradition became that they all "ranked sixth". But actually what I at first remembered, was that they all were associated with the number six; that this seemed to have something to do with rank; that I was not sure if they ranked sixth counting upwards, that is with those fifth in number ranked below those ranked sixth, or whether they ranked sixth counting downwards, meaning the sixth ranked below the fifth rank; and that I was not sure whether the number six had to do with numerical rank order (they might have all been the same rank, and all associated with the number six).  
 
When I first had the dream and first recorded it, I was not very careful re the matter because it was in my eyes merely a detail in a dream.
 
Then later after the dream began to torment my mind, I reviewed it more carefully. Looking at what I remembered in the dream and how I noted it down, I concluded that the four ladies of the number six in the dream DO NOT REPRESENT SATAN, but, rather, represent the FOUR CHERUBIM (the second rank of angel) who surround the throne of God.
 
These Cherubim are second in rank  to the Seraphim, which also have six wings. There are at least two scriptures which describe them, Revelation, and the Book of Ezekiel:
 
"there before me was a throne in heaven...In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. Each of the four living creatures had six wings (Revelation 4:2-8); In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity...I looked, and, behold...the likeness of four living creatures...every one had four wings (Ezekiel 1:2-5); In the year that king Uzziah died I saw...the seraphims: each one had six wings (Isaiah 6:1-2)".
 
Other scriptures describe similar creatures called Seraphim; the Cherubim and the Seraphim are the only ranks of angel described as having six wings.
 
The cherubim described in Ezekiel and Revelation are almost identical except that the Revelation cherubim have six wings while the Ezekiel cherubims have four.
 
Four angels, each associated with the number six, is not the same as 666 which apparently designates Nero. John, who coined the 666 label, was aware of how he and other persecuted christians  (all with Hebrew cultural roots) had a desire to avoid persecution and detection in the Roman empire, and so he used the numerical equivalent of Nero's title as spelled in hebrew to represent Nero.
 
The four angels--sometimes translated as "four living creatures"--with six wings are called in some translations "beasts",  just as the Satanic number 666 is associated with "the beast". Perhaps all this points to the fact that there is a type of angel that people confuse with devils.
 
At any rate, the dream about the four ladies each associated with the number six was just a dream. The good reviewing the matter does for me, is that  if there was some important meaning in the dream, I can now rest assured that the meaning was not that the four ladies are the devil; and if there was no important meaning to the dream, if it was just meaningless, then I can again rest assured that the meaning was not that the four are the devil.
 
Some "christians" have claimed that all angels are male and that the angels that appear to be female are actually devils. To contradict this, I cite Christ's parable of the "Lost Piece of Silver", in which Christ speaks of angels which he compares to  women searching their house looking for a lost coin. A poem about this parable has been on the index page of my website from the time I first had a website.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC