Monday, December 27, 2004

Dreams of night after day after Christmas

Dreams of night after day after Christmas
 
In the darkness I was aware of the existence of some kind of structure, I could barely see it, I could see its framework delineated in brown, it was big enough to hold 20 leading USA churches. It was shaped like a book-case with square compartments one square on each level, it was either parallel to the ground, perpendicular to the ground, or slanted at an angle. In fact the structure did contain 20 box like compartments each holding one of the leading churches in the United States. I knew it contained them, but I could not see the churches it contained. All I could see was darkness in the compartments in the big book-case like structure.
 
Each of these churches, practiced a doctrine wherein those who attended the church were forced to go through twenty steps, similar to what is known as the "stations of the cross" with regards to the crucifixion of Christ. These were one might say, initiation steps. Every one of these churches had as an initiation step, the church visitor slash church member having to have an unpleasant encounter with a snake and an alligator-like creature.
 
I had such an encounter or at least got very close to having such an encounter with a snake and an alligator like creature at one of these churches. I found it to be dangerous and unpleasant.
 
In the distance in the darkness about 20 yards away  I could see a room with a few men in it in the shadows, and in front of them, a yellow snake, its upper body lifting five feet off the ground vertically similar to a lamp-post, and then leaning forward in my direction for about a foot. The snake's body was about 3 inches wide. It's head was not scary looking, it looked like a cartoon of a snake, it had big babyish eyes, it looked sort of foolish and innocent, sort of like Caspar the Friendly Ghost or some cartoon infant.
 
Yet I felt disgusted with all twenty churches including the one amongst these twenty, which was the church where I had my encounter or close encounter with the reptiles, despite the silly appareance of the yellow snake, in part because I had encountered or almost encountered at the church where I had the bad experience, a snake and an alligator worse than this yellow snake. I felt disgusted with all all US organized religion including these twenty leading churches, which I knew all had this same encounter with the snake and the alligator as a part of their membership and or initiation ceremonies. I knew this reptilian ceremony was basically the same at all twenty churches. It was a ceremony that was hushed up and done in the darkness, so that few people knew about it.  
 
These 20 churches represented basically the 20 leading USA churches taken as national groups. One church represented the entire so and so church as a national entity, another church represented some other so and so church as a national entity. Yet I did not see the names of any denominations or learn of names of any specific denominations with regards to these churches. I had this dream after I this month sent emails to national offices of leading US churches which were not reponded to.
 
In a segment that I thought might be related, I saw this white pretty young adult female I know of. She was off in the darkness, her body was in a position almost parallel to the ground, but slanted at a 30 degree angle, the head part of the body higher than the foot part, the body stretched out to almost full length. It was her white body. Her [deleted] was a black triangle a foot high. Her [deleted] looked like a white slit. She gave off a slightly unpleasant and somewhat sickly, slightly fishy odor. I could not see her face. I could not see any furniture the body was resting on in its odd leaning backwards position.
 
Then I saw this same woman who was leaning backwards sitting next to me. I saw her face she seemed to be wearing a dark winter overcoat. Though in real life she has straight black hair without bangs and a pretty face that has more character to it than the typical pretty face, in the dream her hair was black or almost black, with wavy bangs covering her forehead; in the dream her face was more chipmunkish looking than in real life, yet still what many would call "pretty".
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC