Sunday, December 26, 2004

Dreams of the night after Christmas Day

1- I was outdoors in this green field during daylight hours. I had in my hand a movie camera. I filmed this group of US Army Corps Engineers soldiers about 30 yards away. The group on the left, about a dozen people in green camouflage uniforms, contained these women with short straight black hair who seemed to be orientals (I was not sure because they had their backs turned to me). Seemed their main concern was getting paychecks of about $1500-$2000 out of the army and extracting benefits from the army. It seemed kind of petty to me. Next to them about about ten yards away from them there was another group of about a half dozen, these were white guys in typical green camouflage uniforms wearing baseball type hats with flat tops, sitting around what looked like a picnic table. Then about 15 yards in front of me, there passed moving from my right to my left, what looked like a railroad car without walls or a roof, that had what looked like a see-saw in the middle of it, and one white guy at each end of the see saw standing by his end of the see-saw like thing. It was like those see-saw like things two people operate, so first the left side and then the right side come down in alternating fashion thereby propelling the railroad car forward. These two guys were fighting each other; the way they fought each other was by moving the see-saw. As I filmed them I was thinking to myself, sort of vainly and unrealistically, that the film I was making could be turned into a classic movie. The railroad car turned, went behind me, and out on to this huge straight flat high-way; as far as you looked you could see nothing but flat plain, no hills, no mountains. This highway was very wide, at least 30 yards wide, but there was not one car on it. Instead there were lots of people, seemed mostly white people, walking on it, walking towards me and then past me as I looked at them. The railroad car slash see-saw like thing came out on to this highway and began moving in the opposite direction as the people who were walking on it. Then the guy on the rear end of the railroad car relative to the direction in which it was moving, was thrown off the see-saw. he slid along the ground, like someone diving head first into a base in baseball, going in a direction opposite the direction the railroad car with the see-saw was going, for at least 30 yards at high speed but he survived.
 
Then I was back in the green field where the groups of soldiers were, in the same place I was standing when I was filming the soldiers. Now I was lying horizontal to the ground on a bed or a cot or something. Sitting next to me was this clean shaven pinkish faced guy with slightly wavy normal length dark brown hair, who looked like a young Peter Jennings. He was wearing, it seemed, army fatigues. He was about six feet to six feet two inches tall. He looked like both the guys on the railroad car with the see-saw on it. He had in his hands a big newspaper, not the tabloid size, but full size, that he was showing me. There was an extremely lengthy story that covered the entire front page of this newspaper and then the second page of it also. He stuck this newspaper in front of me, he wanted me to read the story. Towards the end of the story there were photos of these US weapons systems. He wanted me to interpret the newspaper story for him. The newspaper story ranged over many different subjects, what I remember is that it was about how in the latest Missouri elections, the county and state offices had been won by republicans, who would then join federal level elected officials from the state who were already republican before the election. He wanted to know what the significance of this was. He was rushing me along, I barely had time to read a few paragraphs before he wanted analysis of the paragraphs. I told him that the significance was that it would now be more difficult for the state of Missouri, to protect itself against the national economic self-destruction being perpetrated by republicans at the federal level. I explained to him, that when money is spent in a place such as Missouri, the persons who earn the money, spend it buying from other persons, and then these in turn spend it also, so that a kind of chain reaction takes place. It wearied me to explain such to him because I felt such was so obvious I should not need to explain it and because I had already explained this chain reaction thing to so many people so many times. I explained to him that every time people buy or sell in such a chain reaction, the government takes in tax revenue, which allows the government to fund military expenditures. Then I got up and headed for these outdoors bathroom stalls that were set up on this field, and that looked like toilet stalls in public washrooms and stadiums etc., only these were outdoors with no roof over their head. He followed me as I got near the stalls. As I was about to go into one of the stalls he was still hanging on my shoulder. I explained to him, that the rich, in their selfishness, are traitors; that the rich think that the safest approach is to charm their own country while betraying it, because then they will be safe if their country comes out a loser and then they will also be safe and able to enjoy the result if their country comes out a winner. I was about to explain to him the how and why of the falsity of Adam Smith's doctrine that selfishness automatically leads to patriotism, since supposedly selfishness impels man to keep the factors of production in his own nation, but I felt such an explanation would be over his head, and I felt wearied of explaining things to him.
 
2- I was in my mother's apartment where I grew up. Instead of being shaped like a long narrow rectangle as in real life, it was shaped like a square. My mother was lying on her bed in her room. She was sick, she was dying. Sometimes when I looked at her lying on the bed, I saw this tall, athletic looking, heavy set but not fat, six foot plus dirty-blond haired white guy, who had a clean shaven face except for a slight mustache. At other times when I looked at her, I saw a guy who looked like this big six foot plus white guy except small, about five feet tall, skinny, and with a small head. At other times when I looked at her, I saw this small green mask, about six inches high, lying on her bed facing up, that talked, its mouth moved.
 
My mother had  written a book, a thin little book, that was by Mircea Eleade, according to the book, but it was my mother who had written it. I had a brief case that contained the notes for the book. This briefcase folded into a rectangular shape, long and wide but very narrow, it was a lightish brown color. Someone told me to be careful with this briefcase lest I lose  or misplace the notes in it. The book she had written, made the following points: There are "motive" religions, and "amotive" religions. "Motive" religions are religions that feature punishments in the afterlife for sinners; whereas  "amotive" religions are religions that do not feature punishment in the afterlife for sinners. The 'NWO' (New World Order) favors 'amotive' religions. I was wondering in my mind, what kind of a religion is a religion that features afterlife punishments that do not involve physical pain, such as being left alone isolated on an island. I am not sure but I think such religions fell into the 'amotive' religion category.
 
At one point I saw my mother lying on a couch, wrapped up like a mummy in a blanket. I brought her a glass of water. One of my big concerns at this time was getting a glass of ice and scotch for my father. I had to look around for a glass, find the ice, find the Scotch, put it together, and bring it to him.
 
Out on Blackstone Street below, there were all these tall white people with graduate degrees. The males amongst them had longish hair. On the front porch of the apartment I had been inside of, there were these short people with graduate degrees, carrying their children on their shoulders piggy-back style. At least one of these short people was black or close to black, he had long hair, was fattish, and had a mustache. Most of these short ones were fat to stocky in build. These tall people with graduate degrees and short people with graduate degrees were dominating economic life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC