Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Eve Dreams

There were some unremembered details in these dreams.
 
1 Off in the distance I saw Christy N and Melissa I. Their hair was short and yellow, and their legs were muscular yet feminine in shape. I thought they were sexy. I have heard some rumors about how these ladies are into me.
 
2 I met this Mass Rehab Commission counselor, and together we went to some rally featuring a big crowd in Central Square Cambridge. She looked sort of hunch-backed, with very wide shoulders and thick arms, apish. It was like a polite date that I did not enjoy. During the rally I lost sight of her and then I could not find her. I did not bother looking for her and went on my way. In real life, this counselor was with me while I was talking to another counselor who had power over whether I would get a job. She pointed her finger at this other counselor, named Kristin, and said, "not Heather, Kristin!". Somehow she new that Heather L at the Y had a romantic interest in me. Heather L is beautiful but Kristin is not. I felt sexually harassed.
 
3 Walking along Main St. Waltham in the direction of Weston MA, I came to an intersection where the road on the left, a curving road, looked just like Blackstone St. down by 53rd St. in Hyde Park Chicago; there was this white building that looked like the first place my family lived in America when I was a child. The road to the right looked like the road that heads to Weston. I chose to travel the road to Weston because it looked more like a road that I could jog on. I was jogging through these weeds next to a train track on this road. These weeds were at least chest high. I leaned far forward as I jogged, and I snapped my hands at the ground in front of me, to help propel me forward and to keep my balance. To my right a train was going at least 40 MPH but I was keeping up with it.
 
4 Danny Kohrman by high school era neighbor and friend, was swimming the breast stroke in the old Hyde Park Chicago YMCA on 53rd St. He seemed to have been faster than me at the breast-stroke in high school days but no longer was faster than me. There were these barriers like the sides of cages here and there, as they had in real life at this Y to deal with all the unruly youths. It was dark and gloomy and not well ventilated as this Y used to be before they tore it down. Kohrman was telling me that when one side of the pool is shallow as is the case with most pools, the breaststroke turn on the shallow side is slower than the breaststroke turn on the fast side. In real life I figure I might have a chance at the age group national record in the breast-stroke; it would be nice to know how much I would be speeded up if both sides of the pool were deep.
 
5 I had been out working all day from 730 AM to 730 PM., but I did not feel tired at all. I had in me that new light and spritely feeling  I've had in my body since I reduced my cigarettes consumption 95 percent.  I was sitting near a desk in an office waiting to get paid. I was only collecting for 7 hours of work although I had been at it for 12 hours. Such is the way it goes at places like Labor Ready, you spend so much time waiting at the office before you get your assignment, and so much time getting back from your assignment, that the hours you get paid for are alot less than the hours you put in.
 
6 I was in an office/store that was not oriental in management or ownership. I was talking about how much I liked the 'oriental' store nearby. I calld the nearby store 'oriental' because it was Thai or Burmese or Malaysian but I was not sure which. I took a light softish orange ball about the size of a bowling ball, and rolled it bowling style at a wall in the store I was in; it bounced off the wall, out of the store, into the oriental store, and into the office in the oriental store. This happened twice.
 
7 David Cockrell, was living in the room my mother used to live in at my mother's apartment in Chicago. Cockrell was this black basketball star at my high school, the kind of guy  you think of as cool. I was occupying the living room. Cockrell was talking about how many girlfriends/wives he had. The hair on his head was shoulder length, frizzy, it looked like the hair on this demon pictured in this poster at rense.com, in which the demon was putting on a mask that looked like Pres Dubya's face. Last time I looked up Cockrell at the high school website I could not find his contact info.
 
8 At some juncture between all these segments I do not remember exactly which, there was this black haired pretty white woman sitting in the apartment I grew up in. She looked like Dylan S. from the Georgetown volleyball team (Dylan had shouted out 'yes' as she jogged by me but then failed to respond when I sent her a letter and then I lost track of her). This woman said she thought it was very important that I have one cup of coffee in the morning (yesterday for a change I had no coffee all day).
 
9 There were a few people who sort of loomed over me who were giving me advice. But when I awoke I could not remember any of he advice they had been giving me.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC