Thursday, December 30, 2004

Dream of the night after the day before new year's eve

Dream of the day before New Year;s Eve
 
There was a tall white guy, about six feet five inches, wearing a long sleeved white shirt and pants, I did not see his face, but he reminded me of the boss at the Victory Super-market in Waltham, who wears a black mustache. He had an air of competency and leadership to him. He went home early one night, and got up about 3 AM to produce yet another item on top of all the things he had already produced in his productive life. By 9:00 AM he had finished it in his home machine shop, it was some kind of chain that looked like a bicycle chain.
 
There was this area of his (this tall guy's) house that was like a ground floor porch like area with a roof on it, about three yards wide and 12 yards long.It had windows on every side except the side connected to the house.  There were all these gray colored beds made out of that resilient rubber like material you find on beds in hospital examination rooms on this porch. He threw the item he had finished making in the early morning hours, a chain like thing, but more complicated looking, on one of the beds in the porch like area.
 
I was hanging around him since morning time. I was seemed as usual feeling too guilty for supposedly not fulfilling the work ethic as well as him, and he--as it seemed most people are--was being too pompous for having supposedly fulfilled the work ethic so well in his life, but he was less pompous with me than most people. To help out I cleared some odds and ends off one of these beds. Then I went about clearing off some stuff like a red sheet made out of some theatrical type material that was thicker than the cloth in most bedsheets, and a brownish yellow ID card, that belonged to a Muslim woman that was lying on one of the beds. Past the head of the bed that had the Muslim woman's stuff on it was this waist high machine with a slot in it that looked like the machines you put a train ticket into at the commuter train stations in Chicago. I did what I was supposed to do, helping out with the cleaning up, and cut the red bedsheet so that a strip of it would fit into the slot for the tickets in the train ticket type machine. The train ticket machine proceeded to suck in the entire bedsheet, the force of the suction was so great that it also sucked in an ID card and some other such things that belonged to this Muslim woman that were lying around the bedsheet but that I had not brought near the card input slot in the machine. Then this train ticket machine, ejected the ID card that had been sucked into it.
 
Then sitting on one of these beds was a woman I'll call KT, a white female local TV announcer. The pressure was on for me to have some kind of sex with her. She had her clothes on and was wearing a red winter coat and long pants. I also had my clothes on but we did a little so to speak "dirty dancing"; while we did it I felt bored and felt I was just being polite. She did not look as pretty and attractive as this white woman Heather F I am acquainted with of whom I've heard it rumored that "she does" (yet another marriage possibility for yours truly), who she this TV announcer has apparently been impersonating (I used to have a habit of leaving speeches on media answering machines). She reminded me of my mother and also of Heather F who it seems she impersonates.
 
Then I saw about five feet away Heather L, (not the same woman as Heather F) a 'beautiful' white woman  who I forgive for blurting out things like "I F---" or "I do" when she sees me. I figure it must be tough to be stuck working all day at some place, and be forbidden to express your enthusiasm for persons you encounter there; I believe that as a result of pressures produced by university administrators, university and public police, mental health professionals, and attorneys, people have become to their own detriment and the detriment of others excessively inhibited in the hetero-social sense. Anyway she was standing there, lit by a grayish kind of light, not wearing makeup, I saw her from the shoulders up, her hair was darkisk brown and wavy, with the waves smaller than they usually are, her hair was shoulder length, falling two or three inches past the top of the shoulder, her hair was stylized slightly so that it held a shape slightly different than it would in nature. As I looked at her I felt now here was a woman who I would be more than just polite with, someone I would really enjoy. The waviness of her hair did not turn me off as it sometimes does, and the lack of makeup on her face did not bother me even though her face can look washed out without makeup and improved to the point of classic beauty through moderate use of makeup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC