Friday, December 31, 2004

dreams re the military, my brother, football, and childhood

1 I saw these white bodies floating on the surface of a body of water, they also floated beneath the surface, there were a few layers of them, most of them were male, a few were female, they were dead US troops. I was thinking about the dream I had night before about the US troops and the number 666. I did a couple of Google searches on US troops and did not find what I was looking for. I was going to do a couple of searches with keywords such as US military" and "hell"; but I decided not to; I figured such would draw too much attention to myself.
 
2 I was outdoors, the sky was blue without a cloud, and I was flying this white kite very high up in the air. This kite was my brother, my brother was the kite. I brought the kite down and gradually landed it, as it got close to the ground I could see that it was shaped like a cube about a yard square, but it was not a box; it had spaces on the sides, which were slightly curved, for the air to get in. As I landed the kite I thought of how my brother had been rude combative and aggressive with me, but I still landed the kite slowly gently and carefully.
 
3 I was on a football team. We played a few pro teams one after the other in one day. After the last game I was wondering how far we had progressed and how many more games we had to play, but that was it, the end, we were champions. I played both offense and defense for my team. At one point on a goal line stand, with the other team near our endzone, I played middle linebacker. The other teams seemed human, dominatable, subject to human weaknesses and failings, almost like a cigarette smoker in certain ways. I think the last team we played was the Green Bay Packers. Either that or we ourselves were the Packers.
 
4 I was walking around outdoors where there were these hills, none higher than 100 yards in height. These hills were covered with deep snow. On one of the hills I found bags, gloves, an overcoat and that kind of thing from my late high school early college days; on and near another hill I found stuff I had when I was in high school; on yet another hill I found stuff that was mine when I was in grade school. As I recovered the  stuff that belonged to me in grade school days, I remembered those grade school days. I remembered (I had spent the first five years of my life in India) how to me in those days, the USA was the land of snow, the land of cheerfulness, the land of kindness to people and to children, the land of smiles and friendliness.
 
When I awoke from dream number 4, I was thinking of how life has degenerated for me, what with having to live amongst anti-christian homosexual massholes, having to watch my nation ruin itself financially and live on borrowed money, having to face the pressure of living under a government that does not like to help people, and having to experience being crushed by un-christian, disorderly brainless, immoral employers.  
 
When I awoke I thought of how it was liberal labor union democrats who created that era of the 1960s and 1970s, an era during which the popular music produced was of high quality, an era in which it was easy to find the fellowship of the Holy Spirit in a way that you could really feel it. I thought of how priests are like musicians, they are both effected by their environment.
 
I thought of how when surrounded by elite jewish academics and elite gentile academics it was so hard to find a girlfriend; whereas in liberal and liberal 'lower'(?) middle class environments, populated by the type whose politics and influence helped to put magic and kindness in my grade school days, it has been incredibly easy to find beautiful white women who intuitively, without having to be pursued and talked up, decide they want to marry me; and I thought of how it bothers me that such women should be economically ruined due to the economic destruction of their communities. I felt disgusted  with the malicious jealousy of conservatives who love to ruin their countrymen, and who are expert at finding fault with others but worse than novices when it comes to seeing their own gigantic defects; and I felt sick of those who say to me, (words to the effect of ) "abandon those (beautiful) women from that ('merely' working class) town, that town does not have money, they have no financial future, they bear the guilt of the crimes that have been perpetrated by their government".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC