Friday, October 07, 2005

Chicago and Boston--dream had a couple of days before game 3 of Chicago-Boston series

I guess I should have reported this dream before the red sox white sox game 3 of the series started. I had the dream a couple of days ago. In the dream I was in Chicago. About eight people were over at my place, the apartment I lived in while attending the U-high high school. In the dream I had a bag of pot. I called Danny Kohrman on the phone. In the dream he lived about 30 or 40 miles from Chicago. We agreed I would meet him at noon the next day. I was trying to figure out what route I would take to get to Danny Kohrman's place, wondering if the journey early in the morning would be tiring. Erin G the female track star from the Boston area, was there at my place, Colin Sacks who I went to high school with at U-high was there, and my brother was there, he looked like a silhouette, satisfactorily unobtrusive. We were planning on going some place for dinner. ..I was walking down a street and ran into George who is an owner of the Exxon in Waltham near Boston. George was Megan F the female track star who went to Harvard near Boston. George/ Megan was with George/Megan's sister, who was Megan's Harvard school-mate friend. I wanted George/Megan and George/Megan's sister to join the party...me and this doctor were preparing some sandwiches. We had some stuff in a plastic bag to pur on the open sandwiches. The usual stuff came out of the bag--relish, onions etc. But this was not what was suposed to be in the bag and put on the sandwiches. I looked at the onins and relish on the open sandwiches, wondering whether I should attempt to recover the stuff and get it off the sandwiches and back in the bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC