Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A witch, the Exxon red-head, drums, Jenny, Linda, Spanky, Steve M, my brother, my poems, my boyhood friend, my custom bathroom -- dreams

Dreams I have had since last reported. There were plenty of segments that I could not remember.

In another dream, I saw this witch; the witch was tall, about six feet five inches tall, shoulder length wavy black hair, sort of huddling in an overcoat, wearing a hat, dressed in women's clothing--I got the feeling that this witch was a Caucasian man dressed like a woman or resembled such a man to the point of having a mannish face--but I did not get a look at the face I only saw part of the face. From the body which was built like a strong male and posture I guess, it was a witch that was a man in women's clothes. I saw as a matter of fact in real life a transvestite on Moody Street. This witch was terrorizing and killing these people who lived near each other in rooms in rooming houses and in apartments. I saw the redheaded woman I ran into at the Exxon gas station in the distance I saw her face near and or amongst these rooms and rooming houses. She was smiling, her face was the face of an intelligent person. She was part of the group that was being terrorized by the witch. My lock was being removed from my door in this area of rooms and apartments because my stay in this area of rooms and apartments was coming to an end apparently because I was moving on to better things like owning places I live in.

In some dream segment I was playing a Drum set with the foot base pedal and cymbals and all, but the pedals were operating sluggishly wearing out my feet.

In some other dream segment I saw Jenny A. Her face looked like a clown's face, her lips looked like wide tubular smiling clown's lips.

In another dream I could'nt get to talk to Linda S (the one who charmed me in a previous dream when she said she was still pretty), she was sitting at what looked like classy pik-nik tables with these people. She was being unfriendly and would not let me talk to her. Her eyes were not as they are in real life. They were big and circular like a half dollar and white, her hair was straight and yellow and middle length as it sometimes is in real life.

In some other segment Spanky and also Steve M. who I went to high school and college with, and myself, all had these cars that looked like old race cars that were little. The cars were all parked side by side. Something was wrong with their cars, wires were sticking out of them in profusion as components were removed and added, but seemed there was nothing wrong with my car.

It was early morning or late evening. There was a big white hospital, about 70 feet high, and about 170 feet long, and about 70 feet wide. Around it there were curving, light brown colored sidewalks and green lawns. Looking at the hospital from about fifty yards away, I could see a big sliding window in what was to my eye the upper right corner of the hospital, on about the fifth floor. This window was about five feet high and about ten feet wide. I could see my brother's head at the bottom of the window. I shouted up to him, that I did not want to be forced to see his face, and did not want to be forced to hear his voice. I followed the curving brown sidewalk around a corner. To my left was a building similar to the hospital, in the same style as the hospital, white, with thick walls, that curved slightly at the corners and the edges in an artistic but space-age way, the way a building carved in ice cream would look. But this one was about 20 feet high, and about 70 yards square; it was wide and low. This building to my left had these people walking around in it. One of these people that walked around in this building was created every time someone read one of the Poetic Prayers I had in real life written. This wide low building was a charming pleasant building it had a large lobby on the ground floor with stairs or escalators leading up to the upper floor from areas near the middle of the building. I began running on the sidewalk that was to the side of this long low building. I had bounce and spring in my steps and was decidedly running on the BALLS of my feet not on the toes as track sprinting coaches generally recommend

In another dream, I was in a large lobby in a building walking side by side with my boyhood friend Michael G, who is now a doctor and ALSO I guess a lawyer. I was able to mellow out with him this time we met, seemed because he did not try too hard to be a scintillating conversationalist or a hilarious humorist or a zealous motivational speaker. Compared to last time I had seen him, his hair was longer, though not womanish, straight as before, and a brown color lighter than the last time I had seen him. His face was smoother and fleshier than the last time I had seen him, more womanish without being womanish you might say, younger looking, less hard and bony looking. This time he was not wearing spectacles. He wore a collarless long sleeved shirt of the same material T-shirts are made from, which was gray with on the front a large design containing maybe some letters I could not read from my point of view in the dream. This design was brown in background with yellow in the foreground such as I have been using in my HTML emails.

In another dream a bathroom was being built just the way I wanted it for a room in a large one story living space that I owned in a tall building. My living space must have been at least one half of a big floor, it was spacious but just one story, it was a few stories off the ground. But the bathroom was being put together just the way I wanted it, it was being put together in the corner of a fenced green lawn on the ground. The bathtub they were putting together for me in the corner of the lawn was long, maybe around 12 feet long, and narrow, maybe about two feet wide. In the middle in two spaces the bathtub became like a round circle larger than the narrowness that it usually was. I was lying in the tub trying it out for size. This tub was like a hammock, restful like a hammock, but it was also a bathtub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC