Monday, July 25, 2005

Northeastern University dream

I had a complicated dream about Northeastern University while asleep last night. I do not remember the exact order of the segments in the dream, and I do not remember all the details of the dream. Perhaps it is relevant that the first salesman I talked to at length at Honda Village about the car I eventually bought there was a Northeastern grad who I had a friendly conversation with and who suggested I become a part time salesman at Honda; maybe it is relevant that I saw Davianne B., who was on the Northeastern track team at a track meet and then sent her an email.

In the dream, Kate G who is I think jewish, who I saw at another track meet had something to do with Northeastern. The word or rumor in the air was that she was "huge" (in the chest) (I did notice at a track meet that she wore a big minimizer that flattened her chest).

In another segment in the dream, Northeastern was plying another school in Basketball; 80-something to 80-something was the score. I was trying to get used to the Northeastern uniforms, the colors of my new pet team, trying to develop some feeling for my new pet sports team. The team playing Northeastern had a tall black who took two huge steps without dribbling from about 20 feet away from the basket; after the second step he leaped towards the basket and "stuffed" the ball. The ball got stuck for a moment on the ledge connnecting the ring to the backboard but then went in. Then another black on the team playing against Northeastern did the same thing, but this time it was a clean stuff. Then a white guy playing for Northeastern who was not as tall as the blacks on the other team did the same thing; but the referee in his zebra-like shirt called the Northeastern guy for a violation. This ref was short and white and had had a big dark brown handle bar type mustache. I said something to him about his call, he said something back to me, and I diplomatically said to him "I'm not trying to judge you" or something like that.

In another segment, this young Chinese woman was standing up and talking to a crowd of Northeastern U people who were sitting outside on the ground on green field. I was sitting there with them. She was telling us that some kind of immunizations were available to us.

In another segment the most important person at Northeastern U was sitting next to me in a crowd of Northeastern U people who were sitting on the ground outdoors. He was tall and white with wavy-curly brown hair. I did not see his face. We talked and talked. He could have sat anywhere I was surprised he sat next to me and talked and did not go and sit somewhere else.

In another segment I was with someone from Northeastern U and I was shouting at my stepmother about her "stealing" my inheritance.

In another segment I was outside, there was snow on the ground, and there was this big red schoolbus that looked like a London doubledecker bus about a yard away from me. I was stuck between the bus and a wall or something like that. The bus began backing up and I was afraid it would hit me. I moved myself to try to find safety, into a shallow depression in the snow covered ground to avoid the bus. The bus halted and the driver of the bus gave me a silver colored screw that was about two inches long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC