Saturday, July 02, 2005

Used cars that were Christy N, disarray in Harvard and Harvard Square, throwing rocks at Batman's advance men -- dreams

Here are the dreams I have had since the last time I reported on my dreams. There were a couple of dreams I do not remember now that I could only remember for a couple of seconds after I woke up.

In the first dream, there were these three boxes, colored a color I would describe as a dull light green, a watery green. These boxes were about the size of a car, open on top. In each of the boxes there was this little thin white guy with a thin beard and mustache and little hair on his head; the same guy was in each box. Each of these boxes with a guy in it cost a different amount of money, each of them was a used car, and each of them was also Christy N. When I woke up I was thinking that Masachusetts is not the kind of place where you want to have a baby with a woman, it is so feminist, so harsh on fathers. I was thinking how the presumption of innocence is gone, all it takes is a woman to accuse you of rape or something and you are guilty tlll proven innocent. I was thinking, what a great job they have done, of taking the joy out of fatherhood and being a sexual man, what a job they have done of making it so difficult to relax and be a father or simply a sexually active male.

In the second dream, I was in the Harvard Square area, it was overcrowded,. there was a white woman with straight short black hair who was muscular yet shapely and feminine about 5'6" tall, posing in a dark blue bikini in Harvard Square. When I woke up I was trying to figure out who this woman I saw was, she was'nt like any woman in my life, if Erin G weightllifted and got muscular she would be the closest thing to this woman I saw in the Square. I was thinking about the Myrtle St girl, seemed the Myrtle St girl was in the air. As a matter of fact in real life walking around Moody and Main streets in Waltham, doing my six mile walk, it has seemed to me as if the Myrtle St girl was in the air, and was the Church. In the dream there was chaos at Harvard, dim lighting, overcrowding of things and people, records I needed to look at to find the Myrtle St girl in disarray, junk such as old unused toilets lying here and there; inside the toilets were the corpses of snakes, which however did not look gross or disgusting because they had decomposed into something resembling worn out whitish plastic tubes. The people at Harvard were giving a job to a somewhat brutish looking tall clean shaven white guy with short hair, who liked like he was in his fifties; and I was thinking, that Harvard's hiring practices are such that they are like a Department of Welfare, that pays no attention to the interests and needs of its students.

The third dream I remember very little of, except that these fat wide white guys were returning from committing evil deeds and I was giving them high fives because I was afraid of them and wanted to be polite with them.

In the fourth dream, Batman as in the Batman TV show and the Batman movie, was due to come down Moody St in Waltham heading in a northern direction. There was a light brown piece of sponge about three inches square lying on the ground I put it in my pocket. Batman's advance men and women arrived in the area to the north of the train tracks that cross Moody Street. Me and this guy who was with me got into rock throwing fight with them. They were to the west, and we were to the east. One of them was a white guy with brown hair wearing a crimson shirt, the person I know of in real life who comes closest to him was the Harvard President Lawrence Summers. This guy in the crimson shirt and one or two other guys who were Batman's advance men were about fifty yards away from us. We threw rocks at each other. I was quite accurate with the rocks, they got hit, but not in the head. They got hit in the upper body, the arms. It got to be tough finding rocks of the size and shape you can throw accurately. I began to tire out. It got to the point where even after a running start, I could barely reach them with rocks. Batman's advance women arrived. They were white, one I remember had longish straightish black hair sort of bound in a pony tail (not as narrow as a pony tail) behind her back. These advance women of Batman were about 15 to 20 yards away. We hit them with rocks too, but not in the head. Finally we had them so disabled from the rocks we hit them with, that we were able to capture them and lock them up in this jail cell we had. The lock on the jail cell was electric. And I was thinking (there have been alot of power outages lately in my area) that if there was a power outage they could get out of the jail cell. RE this dream for some reason I have always sort of thought that the "villains" who opposed Batman were more interesting and zany and likeable than Batman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC