Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A busty woman with small breasts, falling from a skyscraper, Netanyahu, festivities in a hall-Dreams I've had since the last time I reported them

Dreams I have had since the last time I made a dream report. I could not remember some of the content in these dreams.

1 I was walking down Moody St. This was at a time when I had developed a habit of walking six miles a day in the evening on Main and Moody streets in Waltham. I got to the end of the street. There I met the tall, very buxom blonde glamazon lady from Frosty's. In real life at the bar I have heard that "she does". In real life I had seen her from far off once and inquired about her at the bar. In the dream, her breasts were average size, she was clothed, her face was pretty, and I felt a genuine affection for her that was beyond the sexual.

2 I was hanging on to this ledge that stuck out about a foot on a skyscraper. I tried to pull myself on to it to sit on it. I was on this tall tower made out of wood near the skyscraper, the tower fell over to its side, the other guy on it jumped off and survived. My hand slipped and I began to fall. This dream was too much of a bummer for me so I just woke up.

3 I saw the face of Binyamin Netanyahu the Israeli statesman. His face did not look the way it looks in real life. It looked more feminine than in real life.

4 Tonight early Wednesday morning I had the first long detailed dream I have had in a while. In the dream, my father, and this tallish thinnish english guy with wavy brown hair and glasses, and myself, attended some kind of gala festivity somewhere. We were in this long hallway crowded with people, that was sometimes kind of dark. A boy about 12-14 years old who I could not see began talking to me loudly everyone could hear him. He questioned me associating with "women who are too attractive" such as the Myrtle St girl. He and I were shouting back and forth. I do not remember all that he shouted or all that I shouted. One thing I shouted was that there is no such thing as a woman who is "too attractive". I do not perfectly remember the exact order of events but I think that next I was hugging the very buxom and pretty white woman I saw at "the Garage" in Harvard Sq Cambridge on JFK St. In real life The black lady at the dental clinic at Harvard had told me that "she (the Garage lady) does" and that "Wordsworth (the woman I saw at the Wordsworth bookstore) does". I hugged her, the one I saw "The Garage", out in the sunlight as opposed to the general darkness of the hall. She was wearing a tight yellow shirt. I was talking to her about how we get our expectations too high for occasions such as this (me hugging her) and so we do not enjoy them so much. Then the subject and the scene of the dream shifted, the next segment had to do with "Idlis". My dad and I wanted to make Indian food such as "Idlis", but did not have the book instructing us how to make them from scratch. I ran home to get the book. As I passed a road near Harvard Square on my way to get the book I saw a blonde female with shortish straight black hair in a car. I did not see her face. I think she was wearing glasses. Seeing her somehow triggered the following thoughts in me: I am now the "Fuehrer" of Germany...I am of an even greater stature than General Erwin Rommel was...German generals under me retain desirable qualities found in boys and women relatively well...I ran through some snow, I felt strong as I ran through it. I got the book. I went back to the festivities in the hall. Some people were having a problem with areas of their face becoming black and coarse. The area of the face that became black would become covered with small bumps like the skin of some animal, maybe an allligator. My father, or the English guy with him, or the both of them, produced some kind of solution that smelled like Hydrogen Peroxide. I splashed the Hydrogen Peroxide on someone who had the problem. The person's face immediately cleared up and became normal. Me and some people watched an animated display on a screen, showing the chemistry of the person's face returning to normal due to the hydrogen peroxide. I looked for "the Garage" woman. I could not find her, she had become afflicted with the coarse-black-face disease and was hiding herself--she was ashamed, or she had become crazy to the point of not wanting to be healed. All I had regarding her was some PO box in Cambridge MA. Then I went to sleep. It was dark, night, and some dark humanoid creature was in the bed with me. It was'nt trying to have sex with me but it was malevolent. I could not see it's face. I figured it was the cause of the black-face disease and other evils. I was wrestling with it. I was trying to scratch its face, so that the next day, I would be able to tell who the guilty party was due to the scratch on the face. I woke up, feeling quite frightened.

Waking thoughts re (4):

I have sent plenty of emails to the Wordsworth bookstore re that woman. They never answer the emails. They are putting me in a very awkward position, making things difficult and I resent it. The "nice" Boston area people will probably do the same thing with regards to the woman who I saw at "the Garage". This is not funny, these women will enter menopause one of these days and become unable to have kids.

I know of this guy who has been going on and on about how me committing polygamy is supposed to be "adultery" against some particular woman that he favors. To the contrary, I have examined my conscience and do not find myself guilty. I realize that in Romans 13 Paul exhorted persons to obey the government, but his exhortation was based on the idea that those who were listening to or reading his words, felt in their conscience that they should obey it. I realize in my mind through epiphany that I am a special person who should get dramatic, special respect from even strangers who encounter me. Ploygamy does not seem to me wrong for such a special person. Most persons, the overwhelming majority of persons, fail to show anywhere near the level of respect that persons should show for me. Many show the opposite of respect. Thus these women who express an interest in marrying me and do not shy away from participation in a polygamous family, are better, not worse, than people, and examples of that rare element--persons who show the kind of respect for me that persons are supposed to show for me. If they are guilty of anything they are guilty of romanticizing a relationship that should be platonic, but such is not as bad as what most persons are guilty of. It is difficult to be around beautiful woman who want to marry you, without becoming aroused. Such arousal is cleanest when it is part of marriage.

In my waking conscious life I have not been aware of any special topical properties of hydrogen peroxide, but I have heard that some think drinking very small amounts of it prevents heart disease.

The day before I had dream (4), I got a new mattress delivered, and I got a new car. Dream (4) was so frightening that I wonder if such new things need to be somehow prayed over and blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC