Thursday, June 23, 2005

Harassed by a U-high kid who disrupted my riding of a bike and tried to steal it -- nightmare dream

I was in a swimming pool at the interesection of JFK Street and Memorial Drive with C a young woman from the Boston suburbs, and CS, a guy I went to high school with in Chicago who had been adopted by jews, and another U-High guy. I was playing around sexually in the pool with C, through some method whereby I bent my body this way and that, which created waves in the pool, with the result that the waves in the pool would have some kind of effect on C. Then CS got in on the act by joining in on the sex with C. Then me and the U-High guys were moving along the sidewalk by the side of the Charles, me on this low red bicycle with high silver handle bars that looked like it was worth about ten dollars. And jewish MC a guy who went to U-High with me came along to harass me, he kept doing things that interfered with me riding my bicycle. I looked at him, he had this senseless smile on his long bony face, he reminded me of these Indian kids who fought with me when I was in grade school in India. Then we saw C on a bicycle go whizzing past us at a high rate of speed, wearing winter clothing that was red, although it was warm and sunny outside. Then we began running up JFK street because we didnt want to get in trouble for what happened in the pool. Then I realized that I had left my bicycle down by the pool by Memorial Drive. I ran back down to the pool, this big gate to the pool area was just about to close, this tanned white guy in a police uniform without a hat was about to close it, I got inside just before it closed. And there was MC again, trying to steal the bicycle, which was locked to a pole, and I began to get in a physical fight with him, over the bicycle. I was saying, you make ten times more money than me, yet you want to take my bicycle!

I must admit that though I have had two or three negative dreams about CS, I once had a dream about him that cast him in a positive light, in which he was running along at a supernatural rate of speed with M a young woman who graduated from Radcliffe and her female friend, whose voices had had such an uplifting effect on me when they had made an anonymous playful dirty phone call to me. And I have at times loved and enjoyed the Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago where U-High is located, and I have at times loved and enjoyed U-High.

I might get into some comments re this dream at a later time. When I awoke, I was thinking, when am I ever going to find friends who are not selfish and sensual, and who are'nt plotting to get in on the sex with my girlfriends or wives? I was thinking of how jews seem to label criticism of Jews or Israel as anti-semitism, which leads to the crazy idea that no individual or group or nation can be criticized because such constitutes racism against that individual or the people of that group or nation. The way the U-High guys acted gave me a new admiration and appreciation for people unlike them who I have slipped into getting irritated with such as C and M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC