Friday, June 17, 2005

dreams of June 16

First I had a dream that I do not now remember. I remembered it when I woke up, I figured I would write it down later, and commit it to my memory without writing it down when I first woke up. But then later I could not remember it.

In the dream I could remember, I was in this elevator cabin that was falling very fast, as if in free fall. The elevator cabin was the normal size but the ceiling of it was at least 25 feet above its floor. In the dream I had big muscular arms like Megan; seems I was this white guy who was a combo of me and Megan. I put my arms out to my sides straight, and flapped them up and down while keeping them straight, like wings, and rose up off the floor of the plunging elevator cabin. I stayed up off the floor of the cabin, rising slowly relative to the floor of the plunging cabin. I did'nt know how I would survive the impact of the elevator cabin hitting the ground. It did not seem possible that I would survive. Next thing I knew I was wearing a hood that was a light to medium brown color like sand. The drawstrings of the hood were made out of the plastic bags that they put stuff in when you buy stuff at the supermarket. I walked into this small room in a large multi-story building or house. The lights in the hallways in the building were dim but the room I entered had a fair amount of light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC