Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My All-Sports Calendar With Links to Personal Sports Logs

I became confused regarding which sport I practiced on which day. Reading through scribblings in spiral notebooks, & looking at seven different personal sports logs (running, swimming, weightlifting, basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis) and then integrating them mentally, have been inadequate methods. I needed a better record of which sport I practiced on which day in order to better plan my practices. 

So I produced:


In the future I will post links to such monthly calendars here. 

This calendar should be useful for anyone following along.

The CSS & the HTML in this calendar are notable for the result produced, which allows for highly-controlled sophisticated record-keeping involving a minimal amount of work & technological sophistication.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC