Thursday, March 20, 2014

Personal Sports Workouts Data Links, New

I felt that: my sports workouts are going to produce quick improvement and spectacular results; things are getting confused what with a blog-post for this or that practice; I should share my workouts data with the taxpayer. So I have created three new pages containing tables, which contain up-todate workout-data for my running, weightlifting, and swimming practices:

Running Workouts Log 2014 David Virgil Hobbs

Weightlifting 2014 Workouts for David Virgil Hobbs

Swim Workouts 2014 for David Virgil Hobbs

I suspect that: for various reasons, workout performance improves when workout-records are well-kept; the willingness to exercise increases when workout-records are well kept.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC