Thursday, October 31, 2013

Personal Music Updates

Updated Friday 11/1/13

This blog-entry will be updated in the future whenever there is a significant musical event featuring me.

*********************
11/01/2013 Friday

Again using the 10/22 recording at the HomePort' studio in Woburn as a base. This time, edited it down to contain just the drumming segments (me drumming) which were not simple warmup segments. No vocals added. Total 8 minutes. This was first time on a drum-set for me, in more than 20 years:

November 1 Edit of Oct 22 Recording Me on Drums

*********************

6:40 AM 10/31/2013

Produced 7 min mp3 of self on drums as previously linked to, but this time with addition of self on vocals added to original drums track and overall length cut to 7 minutes. This particular attempt was impaired because: I had been awake 14 hours when I started the 'singing'; I had had to, before the vocals attempt, spend the evening doing mentally tiring things for several hours like: driving; listening to all the post-Red-Sox victory TV-chat that went on uninterrupted by ads until about 2 AM (boring, but revealed a side of the Red Sox you never see); trying to figure out how to do simple things with the 'Audacity' Audio Editing software, which the documentation of course rendered much too difficult to figure out; enduring a loss of capability in 'Audacity' that was restored by simple PC restart (were I not a savvy pro the loss of capacity would have driven my nuts).

October 31st Morning Vocals + Earlier Drums, Edited

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC