Sunday, January 06, 2013

Futbol- I score 9 goles en Oak Sq Y Games

Today at the Oak Square Y, I played in two 'alf-court 3 on 3 games, We played sideways on 'alf the bleedin' basketball court, wiv a goal on each sideline. The goals were semi-circulo shaped, right, six feet wide, and free feet 'igh at the bleedin' apex of the bloody arco.

Me team, the bleedin' El Blues, was composed of mi, Matt, right, & Otto. Matt wore a Noonan de la chuffin' Revolution jersey, he previously played en el chuffin' Boston Latin 'igh School futbol team. The bloody uvver team, El Reds, right, was Juan de Colombia, right, 'Tin' de East Asia, & Nick 'oo played goalie for the Malden Catolica 'igh school futbol team. Nick wore a Gerrard del Liverpool jersey.

Prior ter the game, durin' warmup, wivout any preliminar aerio work, I attempted de bleedin' Eagle-S-E2 run pattern 5 times. Evry attempt produced a right good resultado, right, high speed aerial runs of 'round 22-33 feet. Noonan & Gerrard seemed secretamente aware of this feat, they 'ad the mockers put on practicin' futbol and started shootin' baskets wile I were accomplishin' it. Then I did 5 attempts del Wildcat aerial attack pattern. 4 of these attempts succeeded in producir aerial runs of the same lengff as the bloody Eagle runs. El one attempt that failed, right, I 'eaded the ball backwards ter a spot immediamento behind mi but did not lose el control of it.

The first game lasted 18 minutos from 1247- 105 PM. Then after a six minutos break, right, el 2nd game were for 16 minutes from 111 ter 127 PM. Total 34 minutos.

We won the first game 11-4. El first game, I 'ad 5 goles & aproximadamente 4 asistensias despite playing defensa most of the bloody time. Three of these goals were via shots after cuttin' in on the chuffin' dribble, right, and 2 were 'ard one-touch shots, do wot guvnor! Most of the chuffin' goals scored by the bloody Reds this game occurred wen I were not playing defensa.

We won the second game, 11-4. This game I 'ad 4 goles and aproximadamente 4 asistensias. I and the uvver players also were more tired this game; scorin' and dribblin' oportunidades simplemente did not materializo as often for me this game comparacion ter the bleedin' first game, despite me playing up on offense more this segundo game.

The bloody first 5-10 minutes, my shots were off-target somewot, right, and I did not score. Me passin' were good boff games (boff 1-touch or first-touch, right, and also passes after trappin' and controllin'). 90% de las chip-passes I made were right good.

I became slightly winded and cramped en las bloody soles of the feet by the exertion. I calculo that if I improve me fitness level by 20%, I will be able ter basicamente go all out froughout the chuffin' game, do wot guvnor! Me Mae West time on the chuffin' futbol acondicionado run day before yesterday were 31.4 minutes. I'll get out me spoons. If I increased me velocidad by 20%, right, that time would fall ter 26.2 minutos.

I 'ad only 16 minutos of warmup time as it took me longer than I expected, to cop dressed and set in the bloomin' locker room. I calculo that me shots would not 'ave been off at the bloomin' beginnin', if I 'ad worked on fundamentos more durin' the warmup.

I believe that the hard three 'ours of work on game ball-skills fundamentos I did yesterday, involved drills that did an excelente job of preparin' me for skills such as I used today, but tired me out too much. Peraps this ball-skills fundamentos work should be done two days before the bloomin' game, right, not el day before the game.

I suspect that I should increase the emphasis on acccurate straight-ahead and 45 degree angle shots wen I work on ball-skills fundamentos. This I 'ave already done and it 'as paid off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC