Friday, April 29, 2005

A couple of dreams I had while living at the Intnl House in Chicago

Out of seven nights I spent in a room at the International House at the U of Chicago recently this month, I could remember dreams I had in the night on two of those nights.

The first night I remembered any dreams, I saw this text in the darkness; the text was in white color, the letters were at least a quarter inch high. The text was about the connection between viruses and cancer. There were about three or four paragraphs of text.

The other night on which I remembered a dream, I saw Lillian and the Exxon red-head (two Godiva Glamazon type white women) together, they were wearing clothes, their bodies took up about a quarter vertically speaking of my field of view, and about a half horizontally speaking of my field of view. The thought transmitted to me in this dream, was that Lillian and the Exxon red-head are "very electric", and "very exciting" people. These two exact phrases as describing them, was transmitted to me mentally somehow from the dream. I am not sure if the two phrases were written with letters I could see above where I could see Lillian and the Exxon red-head but it was at least as if, these two phrases were written out in letters in my field of view. The two exact phreases, "very electric", and "very exciting", were transmitted to my mind regarding Lillian and the Exxon-redhead in the dream. In the dream I vaguely saw both of them morph into males; seemed as if this might have to do with the birth of sons.

When I awoke, I was thinking that it had seemed to me previously in waking life that Lillian and the Exxon red-head were beautiful, but it had not seemed to me that they were "very electric" or "very exciting". In waking life very few, less than half a dozen of the women I had encountered had seemed to me to be "very electric" or "very electric and very exciting"; "very electric" denotes to me roughly speaking the type whose voice or whose visual appearance can instantaneously transport one into communion with God; and I had not included, in real life, Lillian and the Exxon redhead amongst the very small in number "very electric" group. So I got to thinking, after I had the dream, that there are, perhaps, people who you do not appreciate as "very electric" until you have known them for some minimum amount of time, say a few days or weeks or months depending upon the individual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC