Thursday, May 05, 2005

Text re, ornaments of, & future of Lady Herculea of Waltham

Dream I had Night of May 3.

In the dream I saw this text about this Glamazon female I'll call Lady Herculea, who lives in my neighborhood. She is not fat in the stomach, she is white and pretty, last I saw her hair was straight short and brown, and her thighs are huge and muscular yet shapely. The text was in black Times New Roman font size 12, on a white background. It reached from one side of the page to the other, there was about a page of it, it was not broken up into little paragraphs. It was about this Lady Herculia. Some of the words in it were hilited in various colors used by the Google hiliting tool. Then I saw this Lady Herculea lying on her back on a bed, her knees were at a 45 degree angle pointing upwards, and her upper torso was lifted off the bed to the point where her head was almost perpendicular to the bed. Her thighs were still huge. Her hair was short straight and gray to white. She was wearing ornaments, like bangles and the things women wear around their ankles; these ornaments were not gold or silver, they were not ornate; they were simple ornaments colored the same colors as the colors used by the Google hilite tool--yellow, light blue, fuchsia, green and dark blue.

When I awoke I was thinking, that given all the turmoil in the world, it would be an accomplishment if this Glamazon Lady Herculea, was able to keep her thighs as huge as they are until her hair turns gray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC