Monday, January 24, 2005

Dreams about anglo-indian women and using motorized roller skates

In the dream, I was on one of these subway trains. Sitting a near me, was this youngish woman, who I somehow knew, was an anglo-indian (a mix of India-Indian and white). But she did not look like what one would think an anglo-indian woman looks like. She looked like a white woman. Her hair was wavy brown , shortish, shoulder length. Her face was pretty but somewhat plump. She had very wide shoulders, almost a yard wide, and her hips were a little wider than her shoulders; her breasts , held high and tight by a bra, stuck out about nine inches in front of her shoulders. Sitting next to her was a young woman, who I also somehow knew was an ango-indian. This one looked more like an anglo-indian than the other one, but looking at her you would not have guessed that she was an anglo-indian. She had a pretty white face, straight black hair that came halfway down her back, and a typicalish looking body that was of average height for a woman. Also sitting with them was a white christian priest who wore glasses, dressed in the black shirt with a clerical collar and  black pants of the type that priests wear, who was of average build, about six feet one inch tall, with graying slightly wavy normal length hair.

These two anglo-indian women and the priest, had a genuinely warm, loving, friendly relationship amongst themselves. They were warm and friendly with strangers.

Looking at the brown haired anglo-indian woman, I was mystified as to how her hair could be brown. Usually when black haired people mix with people who have a light hair color, the offspring have black hair. I asked her, how it was that her hair was brown. She responded, that she had treated her hair with some kind of Indian herb or plant so as a result, it was brown. I do not now remember, what the name of the plant or herb she had treated her hair with was. It was saffron or something that sounds like the word saffron.

Then I was walking somewhere with this brown haired anglo-indian woman. It was night-time, we were walking on a street in a city. She was wearing tight black pants, and I noticed that she was fat in the lower part of her stomach, in the groin area. She was talking to me about how bad Hindu dads are.

Then I saw the priest who was with them, walking up these stairs heading for these glass doors, into a modernish looking building with a gray exterior. He was going in there to watch this TV show that these two anglo-indian women had created, on a television. The show was in the form of an internet type macromedia flash .swf format movie that appeared on television. It was about these cartoon characters that were cats like the cartoon characters you see on the TV shows. I got the feeling that the flash movie they had created that was playing on the TV, was, technically speaking, somewhat imperfect.

In another mini-dream that I had about the same time I had the dream about these anglo-indian women and the priest, I was outdoors on a snowy day on a highway. The cars had slown almost to a halt due to some kind of traffic jam. I was racing along, getting way ahead of the slow moving cars, because I was not riding a car but was rather, using these motorized roller skates. I had to be careful about cars traveling the same direction I was or in the opposite direction, the ground was snowy and somewhat dangerous for using motorized roller skates on, but nevertheless, I was getting way ahead of the cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC