Saturday, January 22, 2005

Dream about being healthy and happy in Hyde Park Chicago

Prior to having the dream, I had managed to correct a problem I had had on and off for a long time, which was that I had been falling asleep during the day and staying awake during the night: I corrected the problem without taking melatonin or anything at all, in the 24 hours prior to this dream.  This is a problem that had often vexed me in life. How did I correct it? I simply put into effect a lesson based on something I had observed at summer camp at camp Martin Johnson in MIchigan where us Chicago kids went during grade school. I remembered that at night, whether we were sleepy or not, we had to  be in our bunkbeds by a certain time. Then in the morning we had to be up by a certain time. Thus we were able to deal with all the demanding physical activities of summer camp during the day, and able to fall asleep at the proper time. So I just resolved that sleepy or not, I would lie in bed when I was supposed to be asleep, and be out of bed when I was supposed to be awake; it worked like a charm and I got back on schedule. Plus during the day before falling asleep, I had been walking around alot, carrying groceries here and there, because my car's battery had been drained and AAA had been unable to jumpstart the car because it was so cold and the tank was only a quarter full and no "dry gas" had been put inside the car. Plus prior to having the dream, I had been praying alot like I used to in the old days, because I had come to realize that prayer had been having a real positive impact on my life during the times when I would pray alot, although this had slipped my mind because I had failed to associate the way things would go well for me when I prayed alot with the act of praying.  Then in the dream that I had last night, I was in Hyde Park Chicago where I grew up. The atmosphere there was like it was in the 1960s and 1970s, and also the way it has begun to become again in this second millenium (I like to think the atmosphere got nice again because I worked on Chicago with my tutoring emails). The atmosphere was friendly, warm, collegial, happy.
 
In the dream, I was somewhere around 50th Street, working with some people on some hobby they had, which was replacing the drab concrete rectangles the sidewalks were made out of, with artisitic rectangles, featuring colors and designs and things like that. I think it was evening but not yet night.
Then I was walking back from 50th St. towards 58th St., heading for the apartment where I grew up where my brother now lives. I was walking down the sidewalk on the east side of Blackstone St., between 56th, and 57th St. I looked down and noticed that my [deleted] had an enormous  [deleted] . It was 9 to 10 inches long and thick, longer than it has ever been in real life! In the dream, it was visible to my eye, not obscured by pants, and colored brown; and I was feeling energetic and happy, the way I have felt the last couple of times I have visited Hyde Park (I feel violated in that I very rarely get a chance to visit the neighborhood where I grew up, Hyde Park, Chicago).
I walked in circles between 55th St., and 57th St.; I walked from 55th St. to 57th St. on the east side of Blackstone St., and then I walked from 57th St. to 55th St. on the west side of Blackstone St., in a circle. I thought of this short brown skinned woman with long straight black hair, who wore a light brown jacket,  that I had seen around 55th St., who I thought was attractive.
I looked off in the distance towards Blackstone St., between 57th St. and 58th St., and saw what looked like a movie screen off in the distance on the west side of the street. Tom Brady the NE Pats QB was on the screen. His head was facing downwards, parallel to the ground. I mentally measured the distance between his chin and the top of his forehead; I knew that this distance was usually about 8 inches, I mentally measured it because I wanted to verify to myself the unbelievable size my  [deleted]  has assumed. Looking at it I concluded that yes indeed, my  [deleted]  was now longer than 8 inches.
Between 57th St. and 58th St. on Blackstone St., I ran into some mongoloid or oriental persons who were working on the sidewalk on the east side, getting artistics with the rectangles the sidwalk was made out of; they were bending over the sidewalk and did not see me and did not have enough barriers or warnings up re their work and I sort of messed it up a little. But they did not get angry.
Then I was at a meeting of about 20 people in this room, it was some kind of seminar. The people there sat on those simple basic metal folding chairs. There was a black circular ashtray outside the room with some cigarette stubs in it. It was exactly like an ashtray I have at home. The atmosphere inside the seminar was collegial and friendly, not pompous,  or credentialistically arrogant for the most part. Someone at this seminar gave a little speech.  I do not now remember what he said. But what he said somehow annoyed me. So I left my seat, walked up to the middle of the room, stood there, and loudly said, "As if showing up at a seminar, and putting your cigarette out in an ashtray, made you worthy of being kow towed to". And almost everyone in the room laughed: it was  genuine, non-jealous, friendly laughter. I remember the way one of the people there looked: he was a slim slightly above average height white guy wearing granny glasses who had a nice academic looking face.
Then I was eating dinner with some people at this house. There were about eight of us around a table eating Indian food. I said, "amazing how physical things can change so quickly", or something to that effect, referring (hidden reference) to how my  [deleted]  had gotten so big. After this, the  tall Indian woman sitting across from me, who I think was hosting the dinner, and who had a pretty dark brown narrow face and straight black hair, and who was wearing a tight sari over breasts that protruded outwards about 8 inches, spilled some water over her right breast, as a result of which the cloth of her sari clung tightly to her breast.
When I woke up I had a strong desire to know which woman had produced this big erection that I had. I could not figure it out. I thought of the short brown skinned woman with the black hair that I saw; she reminded me of this pretty busty woman I saw running the Marathon, Monisha S., of whom I have heard it rumored that she wants to marry me; then again this short woman's hair was straight like this girl I encountered when I lived at Myrtle St. Waltham MA, who is pretty, busty  and white but who in a dream appeared to me as being brown skinned.  I do not know anyone exactly like the Indian woman at the dinner party, but there is this tall Indian woman who I ran into at an Indian restaurant, who is at least six feet tall and extremely busty and pretty, re whom I have it rumored that she will get a divorce and marry me.
For a long time now I have been troubled by not being able to get together with the Myrtle St. girl. She was a friend of the neighbors, she was in 6th grade, she came on to me sexually on the front porch, but I ignored her because of her age. Then this jewish guy Jonathan Strimling, whose father was a doctor, and who was real proud of his Norwegian ancestry, and who would not even talk to me the whole time I lived there, got me kicked out of the apartment, before I had a chance to get to know the names of the neighbors and stuff. I was tempted once to look in the neighbor's mailbox to find out their name but I was afraid that if I got caught doing this there would be trouble. And I was afraid to knock on their door to get their name, because once I had been taking photos of their children, and one of them interrogated me as if taking photos of the kids was a crime.
 
By now reading this blog-post and other blog-posts in this blog, you are probably amazed at all the "sexy" women who have expressed an interest in marrying me. But guess what? Every time I apply for a job in the Boston area, if there is more than one applicant for the job, I do not get the job. So I get the lowest jobs. Is this social disorder, or is it social disorder?
 
 
@2005 David Virgil Hobbs
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC