Friday, January 21, 2005

Catching up on dreams, Jan 21, 05

Catching up on dreams I've had recently:
 
A few weeks ago, I had a dream I never recorded: I saw Mr. Cawelti, Andrea Cawelti's father. He was about fifty yards away, walking down a street in Hyde Park Chicago walking in my direction. It was warm and sunny outside. He had a big red beard. He looked impressive. I occasionally remember dreams had a while back that were never recorded when I remember them I try to record them.
 
Dreams I've had more recently, starting with the one had the longest time ago working up to the most recent one:
 
1 There was a line of women, about twenty of them lined up in a row, like in the dream about the Germans and the jews. These were these sexy women who have in real life expressed some interest in marrying me. This short woman, below average in height, with shortish wavy black hair, was walking towards the line, towards a place about two thirds of the way back from the front. She looked like she was going to emplace herself in the line. She was this annoying female radio announcer I call Winnie the Pooh the Dead Baby. I used to have a habit of calling up TV and radio stations and leaving speeches on their answering machines. This habit of mine came to an end, but, ever since then the media has (apparently) developed some kind of fascination with me and I often (seems to me) hear people like the Dead Baby, who works at this local radio station, spitting out little one liners related to me and my life. The Dead Baby's one liners have been especially annoying. In the dream she was heading for a place in the line near this ultrabuxom short pretty woman she seems to have some special fascination with.
 
2 I saw this room with these bunkbeds in it. There were US soldiers sleeping in the bunkbeds. Then during the day they would go out and fight in Iraq. It seemed strange to me, the contrast between the peaceful, normal atmosphere in the room with the bunkbeds, and the abnormal violent atmosphere they would be plunged into in the day when they would go out on their missions.
 
3 (3-6 were night before last) I saw a bunch of thumbnail photos in a web page. Two of the thumbnails, were women with long straight black hair, who were topless, and photographed in front of a green background. I thought these two were interesting and exciting. One of them was a woman I will call DS, who in real life was a tall white pretty buxom college volleyball player who shouted out "yes"! in my direction as she ran by me. It might be more  interesting if I used her name instead of her initials, but my instinct is to use initials when the dreams get "sexy" or when the dream could be interpreted in a negative way re the woman concerned.
 
4 I saw this tall skyscraper, I think it was the Empire State Bldg. On top of the skyscraper there was a flag pole, and on or around the flag pole there was what looked like a giant crimson beret, and some other cloth-like items. I do not remember all the details, but I do remember that somehow, without moving from the place where I viewed the building, I was able to see the building from several different angles, not just the angle from which I could naturally see it given the place where I was standing. I was able to see it from an angle that was such that if I was actually in the location that produced that view, I would be suspended in mid-air, high above the ground, near the skyscraper.
 
5 I was standing outdoors amongst some hills, on a warm and sunny day. These clods of black earth were flying over my head and landing near me, behind me. This black earth was a rich earth, a valuable earth, of the type that produced good crops. I sort of got on some high ground and stretched myself upwards, to get a look at where the earth was coming from. I saw a valley sandwiched between the hills in the distance. There were these two giants, about one hundred yards tall, blue colored, who looked like statues of the Buddha, in the valley. they looked like statues of the Buddha that I have seen in real life. They were digging in the valley with shovels. They would dig up some earth from the ground of the valley, and send it flying with their shovels. The earth that they sent flying was landing near me, it was the black, rich valuable earth that was mine and that belonged to me.
 
6 DS the tall white pretty black haired buxom former college volleyball player (from a university in Washington DC), was sitting in the chair that is at the desk that does not have a computer on it in my apartment. She had no shirt on. She was really turned on by me. She was sweating really hard. The sweat was pouring down her upper body, in waves, wave after wave.
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC