Friday, April 12, 2013

Futsal @ Oak Square YMCA 2/26/13

Here are my mostly unrefined notes for the Tuesday February 26 2013 Oak Square YMCA Soccer League Futsal Games, taken from my paper notebooks (I suspect I took two notebooks to the games). My team beat Watertown 10-4:



2/21 Sports NB Notes, p 19:

Shot was weak. Dribbles 3 good 1 failed. Played defensive LW.
  Blocked many shots, intercepted passes, disrupted dribbles. Wind & calves/soles situation not good, lasting only 6 mins. Spaniards hogged ball.

Good Dribs involved quick 180 degree turns with soles of feet, which got me loose to be able to pass off advantageously.

Ball came to me on LW.

Incomplete nutrients cocktail. Old veg juice subbed for carrot juice, no cod liver oil.

Calder says Plantiar Fasciitis
The 1 or 2 organic tobacco cigs/day killing me?
Lost ball dribble: on LW, ball in from 5:00

Fatigue/cramps in soles/calves causes problems

Ball on my RF, nobody open in middle, RF dribbled ball in same direction defender moving, foolish!

4  good dribbles 1 bad in 19 minutes for me.

Slick dribble: cut inside with RF, stop ball with sole RF, defender went sailing by.
  Manny, Leo, Julian, Mateo, Greg, Dimitri, me (7).
- 1 Assist = blocked shot, ball to team-mate,
we won 10-4, 3-0 me in, 7-4 me out. Played defensive LW defense same style should have dribbled but felt tired.

After game, Run pattern: Jog and FT to FT sprint both sides; 75% JOG, 90% SPRINT. Start: 908:30 - 949:16, 36 laps OSY Bball court. 41:46 = 36L.
  on both long sides FT to FT + 2 yds was run all else jogged. There was no soles/calves pain from this, and not winded. Effort was fast runs, slow jog, 75% max effort during jogs, 90% max during sprints. Ft - FT + 6' sprinted on both long sides.

----------------------------------------------------

1/26 Dtop notes, p 27:

G1 Wheatonites 6 N. Africans 8
G2 Us 10  Watertown 4 (we scored 3 quickly in last few minutes)

BC grad Manny.
  
2 bad passes, 1 enemy called for ball
  long passes, dribble & shoot, blocked shots

Manny from Colombia Demetri me and 5 Spanish types

10 mins 1st half. 15 mins 2nd. Pain in calves not there today, moderate pain in soles of feet ( less than usual)

  BC grad Manny complains about lack of hustle, blames me for everything, has double standard, thinks I dont position myself properly on defense.
  G2: 10-4 we won.
Last Tuesday, was the same way.
heel pass accurate 25'
                  55' one T chip accurate
                  55' one T off bouncer, accurate.
  Dribble: feint left, cut right, move up, pass R, pass in = shot
  Dribble, cut right, Then passed to enemy he called for ball.

  2-0 them me on L wing, me out (13 min) their favor. 10-2 us w/ me on defense (22 min).

Defense blocked shots, forced shots wide-

Manny's erroneous defensive philosophy (I think later I came to conclude he was right)

Some normalish roller passes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC