Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Speed and Times for My Conditioning Drills

This evening, February 23, 2013, I timed my speed for some of my conditioning drills. My numbers showed that if I ran the 40 yard dash, I would run it in less than 4.8 seconds. See:

Sideways run with 180 Turns Drill Description and Times/Speeds

Backwards run with 180 Turns Drill Description and Times/Speeds

Forwards run with 180 Turns every 20' Drill Description and Times/Speeds

Forwards run with 180 Turns every 33' Drill Description and Times/Speeds 

The numbers showed that when I attempt to run the Sideways Drill at 67% of max effort, I run at 75% of max speed. When I attempt to run the Backwards Drill at 67% of max effort, I run at 76% of max speed. When I attempt to run the Forwards with 180 degree turns every 20' Drill at 67% of max effort, I run at 78% of max speed. When I attempt to run the Forwards with 180 degree turns every 33' Drill at 67% of max effort, I run at only 60% of max speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC