Friday, February 22, 2013

Being the modern Caesar-- a Dream

Morning of Thursday, February 21, I woke up at (according to my alarm clock) 1132 AM, after having slept for about two hours, and after having had an important, very long dream; upon waking I felt convinced that the dream was at least in part supernatural, inspired. By the time I was awake, I could only remember about 5-10% of the dream, but I could remember all of the concluding scenes of the dream.

The dream reminded me of the Book of Revelation. There were about 12 chapters in it. The chapters each consisted of a certain aspect of USA national society being corrected or improved by way of government. In each or most of the chapters of the dream: me and the group I was with, my little army, received miraculous power to correct a defect in USA government; this would be followed by some evil factor gadget or contraption negating the miraculous power; and then the negation would be followed by an almost accidental discovery of a way to conquer the negation.

Before going to bed, and about three hours before falling asleep, I consumed: one glass of distilled water, one 3 mg melatonin pill, two puffs on an organic-tobacco cigarette, 30 oz of 'Miller' brand beer, and my 'nutrients cocktail'. Evening after the dream, I played soccer in the Waltham Y league, strangely enough, my soccer performance was below average for me, I felt winded, I felt pain in the calves and soles of my feet.

The ending of the dream, which I remember in full:

There was a Greco-Roman style, white pillar, about six feet tall and two feet wide, that had some images carved into it. At the bottom of the pillar was an image of a bearded male head. The yellow cream used in Eclairs and Boston Cream donuts came out of the mouth of the bearded head, it tasted good. Some chocolate came out of the head at the bottom of the pillar also. The yellow cream and the chocolate had miraculous powers.

I was wearing a white 'toga'-like garment, like a long robe, and a crown of leaves (kotinos) of the type the Olympian victors wear. Magically, hundreds of men who were my twins, somehow issued forth from me. They were well-informed, well-intentioned, thoughtful types, the kind of men who used to attend Harvard College 30 years ago.

Next, I was walking up a wide, palatial, majestic indoor staircase, the carpet covering the staircase was orange. As I walked, mentally I was aware of two miracles: one, my writings on national and world government were all correct, or at least 99% correct; and, two- society had somehow become aware that I was Caesar and that none of the hundreds of my twins were Caesar, I alone was Caesar.

Next, I saw a tall pillar of Caesars. The pillar was at least 30 feet high, about 3 feet in diameter. It was painted an off-white color, like a light brown. The side of the pillar facing me was adorned with crimson or maroon colored rectangles. In each rectangle, was the name of a historic, good, well-behaved Caesar of the Roman Empire of old. The rectangle at the top of the pillar had the name of the first good Caesar-- during the dream I was unable to discern exactly what this name was, or I had forgotten what the name was by the time I woke up; when I first woke up, I was thinking that perhaps the name was Constantine. The crimson/maroon rectangle below the top rectangle contained the name of the second good Caesar of the Roman Empire; the crimson/maroon rectangle below the second rectangle contained the name of third good Caesar of the Roman Empire, and so on and so forth. The names were in white 3D lettering, the letters stood out from the pillar, in a font-style of the type you see used by Greek Restaurants, or in cartoons about Greece.

As I looked at the pillar, I felt convinced that I was at least spiritually and mentally descended from the good Caesars of the Roman Empire; and I felt that probably I was genetically descended from the first good Caesar or one of the good Caesars.

Beginning and middle parts of the dream, of which I remember only about 5-10 percent ( not listed in chronological order):

1. I was running down a street outdoors during the daylight. Sometimes I ran at supernatural speed; sometimes my speed was slow-- while running I was learning to run using a style of running that was new for me. This style of running involved me keeping my legs straight, and using just my calves and feet (during soccer games, I've had problems with the calves and soles of my feet). I was running away from someone who was chasing me.

2. I was pilot of a fighter plane attacking enemy territory, seemingly in one of the wars that the US has historically been engaged in. Something about this scene reminded me of Jimi Hendrix songs which are such that one can sometimes visually, with the mind's eye, see graphic representations of the sound of the music being performed.

3. I was operating a flame-thrower weapon, again it seemed to be in one of the wars that the US has been engaged in in the past. I was attacking enemy dug into the crimson or maroon-colored side or face of a cliff (the part of the cliff that faces open air and runs perpendicular to the ground). Cut into the side of the cliff, were rows in which people existed, one on top of the other, as one finds in tall buildings. With my flamethrower, I attacked the people in these rows. It was war, they were enemy.

4. During the fighter-pilot or flame-thrower segment, I realized that one of the levels or rows in the side of the cliff inhabited by 'enemy', had been wrongfully attacked by me or us, using the flame-thrower or the fighter-plane. This row had been inhabited by some small Slavic nation. We made reparations for our error.

5. The woman named 'Heather' who I first encountered at the bar called "Frosty's" on Moody St. in Waltham, was wearing a white robe and lying down on a white bench in a white room (in real-life, she knows Darren, who hangs out sometimes at Franco's on Moody Street). Her hair was shortish, straight and black as it was last time I saw her. I hugged her from behind. She was very thin-- she was starving. And she was a wife of mine.

6. There were some other women in the dream who were my concubines or wives also. I saw them as they were walking wearing white robes, I walked behind them. The one immediately in front of me had long wavy yellow hair. They were about my height (5' 10"). Though I saw them from behind somehow I knew they were pretty. They had strong athletic yet feminine bodies. Their level of intellectual attainment was beneath Doctor, lawyer, PhD, etc. But they knew right from wrong, they had understanding regarding sacred mysteries.

7. In one chapter my little army had acquired the power of being invisible. The enemy army could not see us. The enemy army was mostly white young men like my little army was, but they were not as handsome or nice looking as my army (I remember one face from my army, he was a nice looking clean shaven young man who had yellow or light brown hair. I also remember one face from the enemy army, he was a young clean shaven man with black hair and bushy black eyebrows). Despite our invisibility, the enemy had learned to track us by our footprints and almost caught me. Though we were invisible during this chapter, they could still track us by our footprints.

8. There was an altercation between a black man who was on our side, and a black man who was against us.

9. There was a table-like structure, it was like about five tables or five shelves one on top of the other. It was about five feet high, three feet wide, and four feet long. The surface of each table or shelf was covered by some felt-like substance; one of the lower shelves was covered in maroon or crimson colored felt. The top shelf was covered in green felt. On top of the gree nfelt, there were little objects that appeared to be miniature models of two tackle football teams opposing each other. This multi-level shelving or tables represented the USA nation.

10. Me and my little army had cans that sprayed a spray, similar to sprays like deodorant or cleaning sprays. We sprayed the spray on to the faces of these white young men. The spray had the effect of restoring intelligence and sanity to those whom it was sprayed upon.

11. One of the chapters featured my and my little army opposing so-called 'free-trade', and the enemy favoring it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC