Friday, September 21, 2007

Dream about Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

I had a dream about a week ago while I was sleeping about the Iranian president. The dream was very short and simple, it consisted of just a thought in my mind. The thought was that Ahmadinejad likes the brown gravy that they serve with the mashed potatoes at the Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) outlets.

When I awoke, I was thinking that there are people whose big thing in life is demonizing Ahmadinejad--but the idea that he likes the KFC brown gravy makes him seem like a person like the rest of us. And I was thinking that the mere fact that somebody is not satisfied with mashed potatoes by themselves, but wants to add gravy to his mashed potatoes, does not indicate that said person is dangerously and hyper-ambitiously acquisitive.

I realize that the sleeping mind is capable of making mistakes--but the awake mind is also capable of making mistakes.



@2007 David Virgil Hobbs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC