Monday, March 12, 2007

Simple Natural Easily Obtained Inexpensive Cure for Ear-aches

An ear-ache can be a very painful thing. I think I read somewhere that compared to other pains, ear-aches are a severe pain. I would think it would be a great service to mankind to teach mankind how to get rid of or avoid earaches, using a wholesome and natural method; then again there probably do exist, doctors who get annoyed when people learn some inexpensive way of curing something. I wear earplugs and that can lead to infections that lead to very painful earaches. I remember how just slightly moving my head would cause alot of pain when I first got earaches. It was torture to get to the emergency room and see the doctor and get the medicine to put in the ear.

Then I figured out on my own through experimentation that instead of seeing the doctor I could just use bathroom cleaners made by companies such as CVS and Comet, the majority of which advertise themselves as having "disinfectant" properties, to get rid of my earaches--just dilute the bathroom cleaner with water and put some on an earplug and put the earplug in the ear.

These bathroom cleaners contain ingredients such as surfactants, sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, ammonium chlorides of various types, and citric acid.

But this week I had ear-aches, (they hurt much less than the ones I used to get before I figured out how to use bathroom cleaner to clean my ears) which would not go away. I would get rid of the ear-ache in my left ear and an ear ache would develop in my right ear, or vice versa. The bathroom cleaners were not getting rid of these earaches. So I tried something new. I put some "Bi-o-kleen cleaner and degreaser" I got from the Whole Foods Market slash Bread & Circus store, on my earplugs, and then put my earplugs in my ear. In just one or two days both ears were completely cured.

The "Bi-O-Kleen" contains "Surfactants, water conditioners, and degreaser from coconut, grapefruit seed & pulp extract, orange peel extract,linear sulfonate, filtered spring water". I wonder if drinking biokleen or some form thereof would clean out the inside of the body.

The biokleen according to the text on the bottle "contains no adtificial fragrance, colors, preservatives, or fillers", and is "environmentally friendly...safe for gray water and septic tanks...netural ph...contains no glycol ether, chlorine, ammonia, petrochemical solvent, butyl, phosphate, MEA, EDTA, alcohol, butyl, phosphate, MEA, EDTA, alcohol, nonyl phenol, sodium lauryl, laureth sulfate, artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives".

The closest thing to the BioKleen amongst the more traditional cleaners is the Comet brand bathroom cleaner in which the active ingredient is citric acid. What comes to mind is that citric acid is naturally found in ingredients such as used in the Biokleen--seems you can just use the grapefruit seed and orange peel which contain citric acid naturally instead of the citric acid. I think it is important that biokleen though it does not advertise itself to be "antibacterial", or "disinfectant", seems to nevertheless have such properties, this despite the fact that the ingredients in it are very natural.


@2007 David Virgil Hobbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC