Friday, April 21, 2006

Asexual relationship with a womanchild; outcompeted by a dyke -- dreams

In the dream, I saw the woman I'll call Lady Glamazonchamp. In real life she is white, five ten inches or so, straight brown girl length hair, pretty, bust, extremely wide and thick shoulders, shoulders maybe even 40 inches wide shoulder to shoulder. I saw her in real life go into some nails manicure place on Main Street. In the dream she, Lady Glamazonchamp, was a girl about ten years old with straight brown girl length hair, that was a little darker than Lady Glamazonchamp's; this girl had an attractive face, but it was not as typically pretty as Lady Glamazonchamp's. I was in a room with this girl. There was nothing sexual about our pleasant relationship; and there had been no goosiness from the girl/woman, she had been very easy to meet.

RE the interpretation of this dream, you might say it shows the error of extramarital lust is not the only feeling abiding inside of me. I do'nt know the proper interpretation of the dream, or the level of truth in it.

In another dream I saw this white woman in her forties I'll call LS. She was lying next to me. I ca'nt get into the details of it, which could offend people, but basically I had the feeling that she was a dyke who was competing with me for women, maybe even outcompeting me by getting herself healthier than me, and that she had all the bad qualities my brother had, qualities such as lazy, selfish, heretical. In this dream I did not find her attractive. But at other times I've had positive dreams about LS woman.

By the way only some of my dreams get reported here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC