Monday, November 07, 2005

Cody Hodges of Texas Tech -- a dream about him

In real life I had sent some emails with my poems out to Texas Tech. Then in real life I saw Cody Hodges ( http://www.kamc28sports.com/codyhodges2%20copy.jpg ), the Texas tech QB, on TV being interviewed. Hodges looks different from photo to photo but he on TV looked the way he does in the kamc28sports photo. In real life in the TV interview as I recall, he sort of good-naturedly snickered about virtue. My poems which I emailed to Texas Tech were about virtue so my first reaction was to feel annoyed. Then I stopped feeling annoyed and began to think of Cody as an 8 year old tyke who I appreciated for his lack of arrogance.

Last night I had this dream that Cody Hodges was in. In the dream I had sent this letter to this woman at her workplace, the woman I sent the letter to was the woman who in real life used to work at the Walk In Health clinic on Main St in Waltham, in her face she looks like Boston TV announcer Lisa Hughes ( http://cbs4boston.com/bios/local_bio_052111203 ), but she is much taller than Lisa Hughes. She is a muscular big muscled yet feminine-shaped "glamazon" at least six feet two inches tall maybe even taller--you know how it is tall women slouch--tall women are good at making themselves look shorter.

In real life in a letter I sent to her workplace I said I had a dream that she is a woman who could be able to lift hundreds of pounds with her legs. Then in real life after they got this letter about the dream about her lifting hundreds of pounds, in real life, her legs and buttocks (purest word available?) became huge. She did not become fat, but, her her hips became about 40 inches wide, and her buttocks grew to stick out about five feet, all very hard muscle, a real glamazon, such was, in real life, the new clinic woman after in real life they got the letter with the dreams about her. In real life I saw her once after her body had changed from my car while driving, she was on foot she had disappeared by the time I drove around the block to look for her again. She never called me or wrote me or visited me, but seems the rumor-mill has it that she still has some kind of interest in me.

Anyway in the dream: I had sent a letter to her at her workplace but she had not gotten the letter and had gotten married to the Texas Tech QB Cody Hodges. She worked at this office building where everything was very dimly lit, it looked like the interior of a restaurant or cocktail lounge, and it was night-time or almost night-time outside. I was talking to her this Lisa Hughes like woman who had gotten married to Cody Hodges. She did not seem to think that her being married to Cody was especially significant in terms of effecting her relations with me. It was night or almost night outside. As for Cody in the dream he seemed phlegmatic regarding this woman socializing with me, he was not the type to get angry or violent re such socializations.

In the dream best I can remember Cody was an atheist. I saw him in a hallway in the dimly lit cocktail-lounge-like office building, he was about 15 yards away, I saw him standing in the hallway facing away from me, wearing a long sleeved shirt and long pants, he looked like a living version of an Oscar ( http://www.nbhtravel.com/LosAngeles/oscar%20statues.jpg ) statue, but not as hard and metal as the statue, more life-like, the color of gold that he was was a pale almost white gold, he was like a person with a gold tinge as opposed to a statue, but he still resembled the Oscar statue in terms of the athleticism of his body, yet his hands hung to his side instead of being folded.

Yet in the dream his body had a bureaucrat-ish look to it, as if it was not quite proportioned quite right--shoulders too wide etc--in the dream he looked sort of clumsy. And I was thinking, could it be that although football quarterbacks are skilled at throwing, and are able to throw while psychologically pressured, quarterbacks can still at the same time in terms of their heart mind soul and spirit, be nothing more than a typical bureaucrat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC