Thursday, September 08, 2005

My mom, the New Orleans Superdome, Chinese, Jews, Catholics, Dallas, Melissa, Perot, Michigan, football, drought, Ariel Sharon--dreams

Dreams I have had since the last time that I reported my dreams. As usual there were unremembered details in the dreams.

1 My mother and I were getting off a plane. She was wearing the white gloves that she wore when our family visited London when I was a child. She had cancer. I knew how to make the cancer go away by giving her something to eat. But when I woke up I forgot what that thing was. We were in a hurry to get off the plane, because there was this good deal available to us, that we wanted to take advantage of. We rushed off to get three pairs of brown shoes--cowboy boots, regular boots, and regular shoes, and a cheap car, in a deal from this nice light skinned black guy. In a segment after this dream I saw myself drinking something at a table, from above. The stuff we were drinking tasted like concentrated pomegranate juice.

2 I thought there was a woman in my room, but it was just the vacuum cleaner in the corner of the room.

3 The people from the landlord were checking on my apartment night and day, all the time, checking on this or that. There was some pot lying on my table, seemed like they had seen it, half asleep I got up to talk to them, I could barely talk.

4 I had this dream after the flood hit New Orleans. I had this ground floor dark brown rear porch connected to my house. There were these oils and this thing that looked like the New Orleans Super-dome sitting on my back porch. The purpose of the oils and the thing that looked like the New Orleans Super-dome was to preserve my back porch.

5 There were some black magic murders in Florida. Spanky and Megan were accusing each other of committing them.

6 The best solution to something was that a file cabinet should be kept in a car, with trash behind the files--this had something to do with eople walking 2.5-6 mph.

7 I was thinking about Lillian while talking. I felt that Lillian was exciting...some kind of space age exercise involved pulling up on these pulleys...I was in a white car that was too small for me...something that had to do with cleaning overtime...these Chinese men had taken over security in this office building. They were smiling, they looked nice. They were planning on sending me to a re-education camp. One of them looked like the head guy at this Chinese restaurant on Moody St. Looking at him, I felt that the reason the Chinese were taking over, had to do with China being such an ancient civilization.

8 There was this big jewish meeting, hundreds, maybe thousands of jews meeting, and I was there. It was in a big hall with a balcony high above the ground, on the wall. On the ground floor I saw a jew with a beard mustache and hat who had pink skin he had a strong work ethic he was a success. These jewish kids on the balcony pushed me off the balcony. The ground was way below me, there was a pool below me as I fell to the ground, there was a wall in the form of a circle about ten yards wide in the middle of the pool, as I fell towards the pool I was calm and collected, I had to aim to hit inside the circle or outside it in the water, I survived, though the fall was from such a height that a human could not be expected to survive such a fall even into the water. There was a gigantic rowboat attached to the building the jews were meeting in, below the building, as if the rowboat was a subsidiary of the building the jews were in. There were glum looking US military personnel in the rowboat.

9 I wandered into this complex of buildings that was a Catholic school. These catholic kids who were younger than high school age saw me, they threw rocks at me but did not hit me, they chased me, they caught me, they were angry because they felt I was a protestant. I was trying to make excuses to them. Then somehow I got away from them and was in a gym where there were these white catholic guys of high school and college age. These were spirited guys, I admired them, they were graceful as if their spirituality produced a grace in them as they played basketball...these older guys were not violent but they were from the same complex of Catholic school buildings.

10. In Dallas the buses carrying people around looked just like a stretched out version of my orange Honda Element. The front and rear of the bus were exactly like my Honda Element, but in the middle of the bus, the sides of the bus were like the sides of a cage. The buses in lots of the other big cities looked like these buses I saw in Dallas.

11. I had some positive dream about Harvard that I could not remember details of. It had to do with this idea that this dwarf personnel officer at Harvard had, that I should be a consultant.

12 Melissa I was on a basketball team, she was spirited in a good way, I saw the team play in a big auditorium from above, from a camera on the ceiling point of view. Then I saw her basketball team playing on Blackstone street in Hyde Park in Chicago, meanwhile we played soccer on the sidewalk. We were watching her team play on the street, sitting in front of the house the Kohrmans used to live in on Blackstone street. Senator Kerry came by to lecture me about Melissa, he took the place I was sitting in so I was sitting on his lap sort of. He said that Sen Kerry's wife got in trouble for attacking Melissa, and Gov Weld's wife got in trouble for attacking Melissa; he said the reason Melissa's father was tolerating me was that he just wanted to get me into a position where he could damage my car.

13 Ross Perot was in a car with me. He looked normal and acceptable, not weird as he once did in a dream I had about him. Perot wanted my help solving some murder crime, it had to do with two murders being similar to each other, which implied the two were connected.

14 I saw this white man with black hair on the ground, pointing these instruments up at the sky, it had to do with him making measurements having to do with the timing of a NASA mission to another planet.

15 I was in a big room with high white walls. There was this expensive looking black equipment pointed at me, including an old fashioned camera with the accordion like thing in the rear and two lenses one above the other. The photos were coming out good, they were making me look good, I stood up and smiled a real smile.

16 My Honda Element was moving along at normal highway speed on a highway at night, while I dozed in the back seat. Then to test the car I got into the drivers seat without touching the steering wheel. When I did this the car went off road, up a grassy hill. The car and me and the other people in it ended up in what looked like a city that was not a big city. I like the deep, spiritual friendly atmosphere in the place, it seemed sort of like heaven but not as great as THE heaven. It was like other places whose atmospheres I have liked when awake or asleep, the atmosphere seemed to me so much better than the Massachusetts atmosphere. Off in the distance I heard the soulful voices of young black men talking. I asked them where I was. They said I was in Michigan (as a child I spent several months in Michigan summer camps).

In the second segment I was practicing running football receiver patterns on the concrete, zig zagging left and right, paying attention to how I moved when I changed direction soas to learn how to fake people out...my feet started to hurt...I was thinking, teams watch videos of other teams, they might pick something up about how my feet move when I change direction or fake changing direction, to my detriment (I am a very fast sprinter although I never realized I was such a fast sprinter till after college).

In the third segment, this big black football player, made my brother promise to him, that if or when he the black football player died, my brother would present the rule changes my brother had dreamed up to the NFL and fight for these rule changes. I could not believe my brother had dreamed up such rule changes worth fighting for.

In the fourth segment, there was a drought in a town next to the town I live in in the Boston area. People made long speeches about the drought at the scene where a man had attacked a cop because he felt the cop had caused an accident this man was involved in. The man who attacked the cop died from his wounds from the accident or because the cop shot him or because of both, he died on the street, doctors wearing doctor shirts were hovering over him. This man had knocked on the cop's door, the cop lived only about 50 yards away from where the accident occurred. A crowd gathered about where the man lay dying or dead. the crowd began protesting, people in the crowd began giving speeches, but what they were upset about was this dought, that had hit this town neighboring th town I lived in. But the drought, dir not seem that big a deal to me personally. I said that the Israelis dealt with the drought problem by using these gallon size containers of cheap koolaid for drinking water and to water the plants, the drought was not much of a problem in my town, even though it had not rained for 16 days. There was plenty of cheap koolaid around in my opinion.

In the fifth segment I was at a meeting with Ariel Sharon, walking here and there with him, with my brother tagging along. My brother and I were wearing black suits. Sometimes Sharon was lying down on a couch, and sometimes he was walking around with me. Sharon was surprisingly nice, he was not talking in the deep tone of voice he usually talks in. It was a state meeting, it seemed as if I was king of the USA. I was saying clever, humorous friendly things, but I did not promise Sharon anything. When I awoke I was very dissapointed that the only clever humorous thing that I said that I could remember, was that the good Christians and the Jews are like cousins. Sharon was like a kindly, respectful elderly uncle impressed by his nephew. I was dominating him. I was not afraid of him. Seemed he had a sincere affection for me. My brother was feeding Sharon and the jews candy bars, so they would have carbohydrates to help them deal with the effects of a drought. This annoyed me, because I did not get any candy bars, and it annoyed the Arabs. I saw Arab clothes on clotheslines, drying outdoors, some of the clotheslines were 3 stories high, a few of the clothes looked like this green India-Indian vest I have...as I saw the clothes, I felt a shock taht these clothes were the clothes of the people who clashed with the ancient Israelites in Bible times, or could well be the clothes o those people that clashed with the ancient Israelites during the days of Joshua and David and so forth. But even the Arabs who owned the clothes, were awed by me, liked me, felt as if I ws an elder brother to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC