Sunday, April 10, 2005

white folks in a trailer, smart white folks around a table: dreams

Dream of night after April 9

I saw Heather and Lillian and some white people in what looked like a trailer. The trailer was crowded, it looked to be about nine feet wide and maybe 20 feet long. It was daytime, there was a gray light in the trailer as on cloudy days. There were white males in the trailer with them, who appeared to be of average build and height or smaller, seemed some of them had beards and mustaches. Someone in the trailer said that some other guy in the trailer, said that Heather had a relationship with or was hot for him, I remember not exactly which. This got me feeling jealous regarding Heather. It was as if, while I had not heard anything about Heather and some guy other than me, I lacked high priority interest in Heather, but after I heard about it, all of a sudden she became more important and worthy of high priority attention in my eyes, something related to my ego.

In this same dream in another scene I was around a glossy, brown table with some people who were it seemed white, intelligent, and not much larger than average in terms of height and weight. One of them was a short thin white brown haired clean shaven guy. One of these guys I was around the table with was Adam Rudolph, who went to the same high school I did but graduated a few years ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC