Sunday, July 28, 2013

Some July Dreams

I've had a few dreams this month. I report them because I suspect they might contain some interesting elements, that perhaps reveal things about me and others. I am sure that I am sometimes (but not always) psychic.

1. In the dream, I felt a premonition that CN (a woman who years ago I saw at a track meet and then wrote a letter to) would be good at industry and retail. This then turned out to be true. CN manufactured these white clocks; they were circular shaped, about 6 inches in diameter, about 4 inches thick, and heavy. They had her name on them, in script, signature style. CN also handled the retailing of the clocks.

2. Me and ED's (ED = a woman who attended same college I attended) family and friends were tossing around a football on Pond St. SC (an adult male I know) was there also. SC was wearing strawberry colored pants. Sometimes during the course of the playing football, my head would be near SC's groin area; at these times, his groin area did not seem to be clean. ED's hair was long and wavy and black and her body was slimmer than it has been in the past.

3. I represented the US in the Olympics as a pitcher on the US baseball team. I pitched 7 innings, during which the other team did not score a run. In another Olympic event (skyscraper climbing without safety net or safety harness): I climbed up the outside of a skyscraper; at the top I had to thread some string between a black lady who was clinging to the outside of the skyscraper, and the skyscraper, because I was using this thread to climb down the skyscraper; on a ledge of the skyscraper I got the string I was going to use to help me climb down the skyscraper out of my pocket, it was all tangled up, there was not alot of it, most of it was thin string; but somehow miraculously I succeeded in getting down the skyscraper safely. When I got back down to the ground, I found out that HL (a local woman) and the King had been killed in a fire set by revolutionaries; this made me feel very sad. Then I was in Harvard Square, where I was physically attacked by a dozen or so young adult white females of average height and build, because they thought that me not allowing any runs during the seven innings I pitched meant that I had done a bad job as a pitcher for the US baseball team. Two short brown hispanic males saved me from the attackers and explained to them that actually, the pitcher not allowing any runs in seven innings meant that the pitcher had done a good job, not a bad job. Finally I was on my way home through Arlington MA, I was somewhat lost, there was nobody on the streets.

4. EG (a woman who I saw at a track meet and then sent a letter to) and HM (a woman who I met at a local bar who came on to me) were squatting in a dark hut that had no lighting inside. They appeared to be nude, I could see how white their skin was. They both had short straight black hair. There were two or three children with them. I saw one of them. She had shortish wavy black hair, a pretty intelligent smiling sociable face, the body and face of a grade-schooler, but she was only about one foot tall.

5. I was playing floor hockey with some young adult males. I was playing well. Then me and those I played with were in a room, but not playing hockey. A short, narrow faced, thin, yellow-haired, white, clean-shaven young man said something impolite to me. I slapped him and knocked him down, but nobody did anything because everyone felt I was in the right. Then some of the hockey players involved themselves in an activity wherein they taped up their wrist and their hands with black tape and engaged in boxing matches with each other. I sat out the boxing, did not engage in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC