Saturday, July 20, 2013

'Issa, Yayzoos' Battle Cry: a dream

I was asleep July 19, during the day; the heat was extreme. I had a remarkable dream. In the dream:

I was in a big vehicle with about a dozen young-adult white males. Most of them had brown hair. One of them was a werewolf. The werewolf looked normal, except his teeth looked a little strange. I was sitting right next to the werewolf. I said to him, "you're the devil, and I'm Jesus".

The vehicle deposited all of us at a big house that looked like it was out in the country. In the house, a fight developed, with half of the young men who were in the vehicle on my side, and the other half of the people who were in the vehicle, including the werewolf, on the other side.

I was using a sword that was slightly curved, long (about 5 feet long), and narrow (less than 4" in width). My opponent (nice handsome looking clean-shaven young adult white male with black hair) in the battle, the one I was fighting with, had the same kind of sword. I sort of cornered him in between what looked like a refrigerator, a wall, and some furniture.

I was shouting out a battle-cry: "Issa (the name of Christ amongst Arabs), Yayzoos  (Yayzoos is the phonetic of the name Jesus in the original Greek scripture, the name for Christ that I use in my poems), Issa, Yayzoos, Issa, Yayzoos etc; just those two words repeated over and over. My opponent had no battle cry.

The sword was in my left hand. I lifted the sword up and to my right, and swung it downwards and to my left. It seemed to me that the sword stroke hit my enemy , with a somewhat weak glancing blow on the upper part of his left shoulder, to the side of his neck.

But what actually happened was, that the sword-stroke cleanly cut off his head.
Then me and my approximately half-dozen guys fled the house, and hid near some parked cars. I was telling them that we now had a problem because we now had no getaway car.

Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC