Thursday, October 05, 2006

USA Foolishly Turning Natural Allies Into Enemies(?)--Dream

Last night I had this dream in which I was in the room which was my mother's office in the apartment she lived in in Chicago, looking at these tablesm as in tables made of lines containing text, on a page. The tables were on a black background that looked like a big fingerprint almost a page high. The tables showed these women's soccer teams that played in a league in Russia.

These soccer teams had a strong representation of white black haired women. These soccer teams in the dream were also the women of the USA--they and the women of the USA in the dream were the same thing. There was a team from the Aral Sea region and a team from Vladivostok.

I was looking at the table on the page trying to figure out how these teams could be made more exciting, also how they could be made more sexually exciting. I decided that the action that would add the most excitement to them would be to introduce the white-race black-haired Myrtle St. girl as one of the players in their league.

The Myrtle St. girl used to visit with the people who lived next door, when I lived at 90 Myrtle St in Waltham. One night she was shoveling snow on the porch and passionately came on to me. I think she is beautiful, but she was only twelve I ignored her.

Then when I moved out of that apartment I lost track of her and for various reasons, such as failing to realize the importance of the girl, the fact the girl was only about twelve, what seemed like paranoia in these folks who lived next door, fear of looking inside other people's mailboxes, and my ignorance re how to do detective type work, I never got the name of the people who lived next door who she visited with.

This dream reminded me of how a few months ago I dreamed that the USA people were the "Hunas", which is historically a Central Asian tribe of Iranian extraction.

When I awoke I was thinking, seems like for some reason the USA errs "geo-politically", by turning natural allies amongst the nations in the world, into enemies.

Lately there has been word of friction between the USA and Russia due to the nation of Georgia near southern Russia, which is friendly to the USA, clashing with Russia; and we have all heard the talk of a possible USA attack on Iran.


Seems like the USA is obsessed with reducing the power of other nations, and taking control of their resources--as if it had never been the case, and was not possible, that a nation could enhance its own security by merely being friends with powerful and/or resource rich nations.



@2006 David Virgil Hobbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC