Monday, May 29, 2006

Interesting dreams (including two numerologicals) I've had lately

In one dream I had a court case. I won 26K dollars. The courtroom was lit by daylight but indoors, not too bright, cool, uncrowded, the judge was friendly, I think my dad and one or two other people appeared in court in front of the judge with me.

In another dream I was on a soccer team that beat the opposing soccer team 8-1. In the game I scored 4 goals. I scored one of the goals from near the left sideline, I kicked the ball right after it bounced as it bounced at me, the shot went towards the goal post to the left of the goal, a long, arching shot, it snuck right inside the goalpost for a goal. There was a defender only about two or three yards in front of me when I kicked the ball, but somehow I got the shot over him.

In another dream there was what looked like some room in a college library, quiet like a library room, there was carpeting on the floor, there were table with computers on them, tables with papers on them, the carpeting was a blue gray color,the room was cool, not too well lit, but there were lights on the desks to provide additional light, it looked like a common work area. The room was like a rectangle, about 15 yardslong, about 7 yards wide. In the wall of the room there were these little indentations about 2 or 3 yards deep and about 2 or 3 yards wide, that were rectangular shaped. People could also sit in these little indentations. I was sitting in one of these indentations, and Bill Gates was sitting next to me. We each had little tables in front of us, informal type tables such as of the type you might rest a coffee cup on, about knee high. Neither of us was working. We were both sort of relaxing, we both seemed tired. The light in the indentation was not bright enough to do any kind of work in. We, Gates and I, were sort of soaking in the relaxing atmosphere of the common work area. We did not say anything to each other, but I felt as if the fact that we had both chosen to sit in one of the indentations in the wall, showed that we had certan personality characteristics in common.

In another dream, I was talking to this guy who looked like a typical middle aged USA white male, except for the fact that he was short. He wore shirt jacket tie etc., he had dark brown straight hair, typical length and style, he seemed nice and friendly. In the dream this guy, who looked like a typical American, was a hun, a member of the hunas tribe. Off in the distance I could see snowy mountains that were the homeland of this Hunas tribe. These mountains were to the north of India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC