Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Soccer air dribble runs returned to, link to log page

After a vacation of about a month from the practicing the soccer, I got back to the practicing soccer again on Feb 11. I've gone on to a new practice log page which links to the others which are still up. The current soccer practice log page is at:

http://coolname001.angelfire.com/soccairfifteen.htm

This page is loaded with cool original state of the art web programming from yours truly. I used tricks I learned surfing the web, then put these tricks together and applied them in an original innovative way. I did not try to hide or obfuscate the code. I don't have the time/energy right now to give lessons on the tricks in the code but perhaps you can learn from it.

The page was very hard work. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Even the venerable javascript malfunctioned from time to time. I had to sit at the computer sometimes for 15 hours without a break working through the problems. I felt like, if I take a break and come back to it tomorrow or in a couple of hours, my understanding of the problems will be so reduced that I have to stick it out without a break until the problems are overcome.

Like the barely audible mutterer on the Martha Stewart show said, once the new innovative programming that has never been done before is finished, it looks easy; but the pioneering work that goes into it is hard.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SM
GA
SC